57| 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

|sarah m

|sarah m. jeffery as riley ronin|

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝."
»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

LEXI'S BODY WAS SHAKING AS SHE stepped out of the locker room, already feeling the eyes that were on her. She didn't want to look up because if she did, tears would instantly pour out and Lexi didn't want that as she refrained from showing weakness to her opponent.

Before Lexi could even try to ignore her dads, Johnny appeared in front of the girl out of nowhere, having a look of worry and guilt on his face. 

"Dad, I don't want to talk to you," Lexi said, struggling to keep her tough composure. She walked past Johnny, bumping his shoulder harshly, and was about to take her spot, until another person stopped in front of her.

There stood, Annabeth, with a smile that seemed almost as fake as her overexaggerated breasts. Lexi groaned out in annoyance and in shock, not expecting to see Annabeth here.

"Why the hell are you here?" Lexi asked angrily, trying to walk away from Annabeth, but she was persistent to talk to the girl.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot—"

"Yeah, no shit. First, you come into my life thinking you have authority over me, and two, I just found out you're related to the man that made both of my dads' life a living hell when they were my age. Now please move, I have a tournament to win." Lexi felt the tears start to well up, but she quickly took in a deep exasperated breath, trying to calm herself before the fight.

Lexi flattened out her gi, the eyes that once had tears in them, were replaced with an emotionless and dangerous look. Eli desperately wanted to talk to his girlfriend, but he didn't want to risk her breaking down, especially before a fight.

"Up next, we have Elexcia LaRusso from Eagle Fang karate going up against Riley Ronin from Cobra Kai!" Lexi furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not recognizing the girl's name, but she assumed that she was a new student from Cobra Kai.

The two teens got onto the mat and bowed before getting into their fighting stances. Eli was worried about his girlfriend, not liking the way it looked like she had an immense amount of weight that was waiting to implode inside of her head.

And whenever Lexi had a lot on her mind, she had the tendency of getting distracted.

The two girls stood in front of each other with their game faces and once the ref said 'fight', Riley instantly moved forward, throwing punches as Lexi dodged them smoothly. Lexi got a point when Riley lost her rhythm and she used this as an advantage to strike her stomach.

"Point, LaRusso." Lexi smiled subtly, then turned around to walk back to her spot. She lifted her head up to see the proud faces of her dads, then diverted her vision to see her proud boyfriend who was screaming her name and cheering her on with energy that filled the entire floor.