35. lemons and apples

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI WAS ABLE TO GO HOME after a quick miracle recovery from the hospital. She expected Daniel to pick her up but was shocked to see Johnny in the car as well.

"Woah, dad, why is Johnny in the car with us?" Lexi said quietly, trying not to wake up Johnny.

"We're going to see Robby's mom at a rehab center. " Lexi nodded and got in the backseat, looking at the scenery while Daniel was driving and Johnny was snoring.

Johnny abruptly woke up, making Lexi jump. "Hey. Got you some juice. Advil is in the glove department."

Johnny grabbed the bottle and inspected it as if it was an out-of-earth object.

"This looks like raw sewage." Lexi peeped her head over Johnny's shoulder, making him jump too.

"Jesus, Lexi, you scared the shit out of me. Wait, you're out of the hospital already?"

"Yeah, my body surprisingly has a fast recovery time which is good. I literally got out this morning. By the way, that 'raw sewage' is very good." Johnny looked at Lexi as if she was crazy, but drank the juice anyways.

Johnny took a sip of the smoothie and his face scrunched up, disgusted by the taste. Lexi looked at him and laughed, knowing he was not going to like it.

"Ughhh are we almost there yet?" Lexi whined, getting impatient.

"Actually, yes, look out your window." Lexi turned her attention outside and saw people doing yoga outside a nice house.

The trio walked out of the car and into the rehab house. Lexi was in awe of how beautiful and peaceful it looked.

"This is what rehab looks like?" Johnny was looking around the building.

"This is one of the best facilities in the country." Walking in the front entrance, two women walked in front of Johnny, making him wink at them.

Lexi laughed while Daniel rolled his eyes. "Focus, will ya. Were here for business, not pleasure. "

"Welcome to Malibu Canyon Recovery." The lady looked at Johnny. "You're doing a very brave thing."

Lexi and Daniel both tried to contain their laughter, but that was almost impossible. " Oh yes, yes he really is doing a brave thing," Lexi said, putting her hands on his shoulder, Johnny glaring at her.