41. back together?

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚⭑·゚゚

THE PERKS OF BEING NEXT door neighbors with your best friend meant they would drive to school together almost every day.

Today was particularly a more special day since this was Miguel's first day back after the accident.

Miguel and Lexi walked into West Valley with a warm entrance. A 'welcome back' sign was made for Miguel, courtesy of Lexi.

"Did you do this?" Miguel looked over to Lexi.

"Maybe, well, not just me. I had help."

"Aww, come here." Miguel gave Lexi a long and passionate hug, appreciating he has a best friend like her.

"El Serpiente." Lexi and Miguel broke apart the hug after hearing Hawk's voice. Miguel's smiled and gave him the signature bro shake.

''What's up?"

"Welcome back, man." Hawk turned to Lexi and grabbed her by the waist then pulled her in for a kiss.

"Woah, when did you guys get back together?" Miguel stood there, awkward, feeling like a third wheel with his best friends.

"A few days ago actually," Lexi told Miguel feeling guilty she didn't tell him earlier.

"How come you didn't tell me? We've basically been hanging out every day for the past two weeks."

"Well, I'm sorry I've been trying to help you walk again." Miguel playfully rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are back together. You guys are an iconic couple."

"Aww, thanks Miggy."

Hawk was about to say something, but the bell interrupted him. "Hey, I got to get to class. I'll see you later Birdy." Hawk nodded then gave Lexi a quick kiss, leaving her walking with Miguel to their class.

Miguel was looking at Lexi, making her glare at him. "Dude, what the hell are you staring at?"

"Just can't believe you guys are back together. It really seemed like you guys were done." Miguel looked at Lexi as if he was sad.

"Yeah, me too, but stuff happened. How come you keep talking about it? What do you like me or something?" Lexi joked, but Miguel had a serious face then sighed, but she didn't notice.