chapter one

HELLO!!!!! its the author, good day/night to my first 4 readers and only them...just kidding, if you're reading this you're automatically swag (but to the 4 of you, you a real one for sure) ok enjoy the chapter!!! :)

WARNING! lots

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV:

I press the start stream button to see that i already have 4058 viewers, i wait for a bit to let people join before saying my intro, "Sup fuckboys, fuckgirls, and fuck- AAHHHHHHHH" i finish with a scream. my intro originated from the second time i ever streamed, i didn't know how things worked yet and i hadn't realized i started my stream, when i did i ran to my chair while saying 'sup fuckboys, fuckgirls, and fuck-' i was going to say 'fucktheys' but was cut off by me tripping and screaming as i hit the floor. my veiwers found it funny and ever since then it has been my intro. i tried to read the chat as it flew by but all i could make out was a couple 'how are you's and some 'hi's. "ok! since i have no pacients whatsoever, im just gonna get right into it. today ill be playing five nights at freddy's! yes, i know the game is old. no, i dont care. i am the god of fnaf and therefore will not lose once" i stated as i loaded the game.

------timeskip because its 4 am for me and i have school tommorow------

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT" ,i screamed as i finally heard the bells indacating i had made it through the 4th night, " i told you fuckers i was god " i paused as i saw a donation pop up, "oh my god, guys dont give me money. im not worth your time" i said jokingly as i went to read the donation " 'ill donate $100 if you beat night five first try' thank you Quackity for the 10 dollars, and you bet your sorry ass ill beat night five first try!" i said with an ungodly amount of confidence. i relize now that all that confidence didnt help. "no no no no NO NO!" you said getting increasingly louder as you ran out of power " AAAHH YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!" you screamed jolting back as foxy cam across your screen, notifing you that you had lost.