chapter one (edited)

hey! OK i know ive been super inactive lately but, 59 READS?!?!? holy shit thank you so much!!! :) anyways im just gonna rewrite chapter one  because there was some parts of chapter one that were cut off . thank you for all the reads and heres the story

WARNING! lots of cursing 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: 

i press the start stream button and within the first two minutes i already have 4205 viewers, i wait a bit to let some more people join before starting my intro, "sup fuckboys, fuckgirls, and fuck- AAAHHHH!!!!!" (im not gonna explain the origins of the intro again lol) as the chat flew by all i could make out were some 'hello Y/N's and the occasional 'how are you' . "good day or night everyone! since i have absolutely zero patients im just gonna get right into it. today im going to be playing 'five nights at freddy's sister location' . ive already played 'sister location' before but that was like when the game first came out so i thought it would be fun to play again!" i paused for a second to thank someone for a donation then started back up again, " in case you didnt know, i am the god of fnaf. i always have been, always will be. so now that we have that established we can start the game." i said with the confidence of a god, which make sense, i was the god of five nights at freddy's after all.

--------------timeskip because i forgot that i was writing this for a sec-------------

two hours had passed and the custom night i was playing was 'Freddy & Co' . this mode wasnt that hard. after about one minute i heard the sounds of bells come through my headset, this indicated that i had made it through the night. i quite enjoyed the sounds of the 6 am bells, i found comfort in them. this was probably because i watched markiplier play fnaf so much when i was younger, hell, that man practically raised me. i snap back to reality ( opp there goes gravity. im so sorry but please tell me you get this reference) when i here the ping of a donation. i read the donation out loud, " ' ill donate $100 if you can beat golden freddy mode first try' thank you Quackity for the 5 dollars, and YOU BET YOUR ASS I CAN BEAT GOLDEN FREDDY MODE FIRST TRY!!!!!!!!!" i screamed, i realize now that all that confidence didnt help.

" get ready to pay up piss baby- " i said, approaching the 6 am mark. i was so excited, not because of the money though, i was excited to finally beat golden freddy mode. with all the adrenaline i had coursing through my sleep deprived veins i didnt hear the increasingly louder sounds of a music box until it was too late. belloria flashed across my screen and i jolted back in shock while shouting at the top of my lungs. it took me a while to calm down and stop shouting things like 'i hope you burn in a fucking hole you absolute cunt' but once i did calm down i managed to get out "well that was the worst day of my fucking life. anyways, thanks for watching me embarrass myself in front of 72.9k people, and i just remembered that Quackity watched this stream so that pretty poggers. yeah ok ill stop talking now-" then i ended stream. 

i got up from the chair i had been sitting in for the past 3 hours or so and flopped onto bed, it was already 5:19 am and i had to post a youtube video tomorrow so i forced myself to go to sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i like this a lot better 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of chapter 

637 words