valentine's day speical

its valentine's day so i kinda feel obligated to post a story, also i know ive been saying this a lot lately but, thank you all so much! this story has been gaining a lot of votes recently and it makes me really happy to see that you all enjoy this story!
!THIS IS NOT A CANON PART OF THE STORY! this is a seperate one-shot just for valentine's day

WARNING! lots of cursing
-------------------------------------------------------------
Alex/quackity POV:

i was sitting on a call with Y/N, they were streaming so i was on mute while the did their intro and strated off the stream. Y/N. . . wow. they were great, they were funny, they were the type of person that just being in the same room as them made you smile. i focus back in on reality as i hear Y/N introduce me. we had been playing RL craft together for a while when i heard her say " do i have a valentine? " i assumed they were reading a donation or something "no because i have. . . commitment isusses"  they hit the sadest whip ive ever seen when they said 'commitment isusses' i laughed and said " wow that was the most depressing thing ive ever had to watch" they replied by hitting another whip. " since you're all alone i guess ill offer to be your valentine" i stated "really? swag, i mean i dont need a valentine to be happy but, swag " i laughed at their nonciluant (dyslexia go brrr) responce and continued with the game.

--------------------------------------------------------
yeah it sucks, cry about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of chapter

268 words