chapter i still dont know

HI everyone! :) so im like really really happy rn because someone just voted on a bunch of my chapters ( Ocean_Babe77 i love you ) you guys really are great even though there isn't a lot of you :)

WARNING! lots of cursing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV:

ok, today is the day i guess. today i was going to do a 12 hour stream, the only reason i was doing this dumb idea was because on my last stream someone donated $100 for me to do a 12 hour stream next time. i wasnt really excited, not because i would have trouble staying awake but because i cant handle the chaos that came with my chat. in all reality my chat was perfect, they matched my craziness and whenever i would say something dumb, which was often, they would say something ten times dumber, but they can be a little hard to manage when there is thousands of them. i checked the time and sent out a tweet.

Y/N @ y/u/n 3 seconds ago

hey everyone! 12 hour chairity, charidy, chairidee how the fuck do you spell chairitey? 12 hour charitie stream starting at 3 pm, feel free to donate. please donate, i havent eaten in weeks.
www.https/twitch.tv/y/u/n

i pressed send with the link to the waiting room for the stream knowing that my veiwers would get a kick out of it.

-----timeskip cause lazy-----

i was about 4 hours into my stream when a donation popped up, " thank you Quackity for the five dollars. hey you're pretty cool, you've given me money before, lets be friends. i swear im not a gold digger." i finished and let out a small laugh.

-----another timeskip because i was watchin michael reeves-----

i downed my 5th monster of the night, someone had donated $60 telling me to drink a whole pack of monster before the stream ended and i only had 1 hour left and 7 other cans to drink, so i had to start chugging. i finished the last can and the timer went off right after, "ok i have to end the stream here because im pretty sure im having a heartattack.but thank you to everyone that donated, im gonna use the money for my medical bills because i might go into carrdiac arrest, bye bye" then i ended the stream.

about 20 minutes later i got a twitter dm from quackity that read;

Quackity
r u alive?
                                             Y/N
                                             no.
Quackity
oh no, what a traggity. you will
be missed, RiP Y/N.
                                            Y/N
    yes, fly high Y/N, fly high.

that was one of the best first interactions ive ever had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
again, so sorry for the short chapters but thank you for all the support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end of chapter
465 words