16. Nervous

I was really scared and nervous before meeting her. But as soon as I went inside the house I started feeling at ease. They were so sweet to me and it seemed that I made a good first impression on her. We were talking to them about us and how we met and what plans we had, like when will we publicise our relationship or what the agency has to say and all. I told them about my family in India and what I do. I helped her with lunch and we all had a meal together. He has a younger brother, and I haven't met him yet. We talked for some more time after lunch and then left for wherever he was taking me.
"So, what do you think?"
"They are really nice. I wasn't nervous at all. They were so sweet to me. What do you think ? They liked me?"
"Do you think they liked you?"
"Well I seem to have a good first impression on your parents. I don't know "
"It was more of a green light. My parents know that my choice isn't bad"
"I clearly have enough faith in myself so I can say that your choice is pretty good."
"No doubt on that"
"I'm happy that I left a good impression on them"
"You leave a good impression on everyone."
"Yea but everyone and your parents are not the same."
"Why are my parents different from everyone?"
"Nothing. Where are we going?"
"To watch something. Will you be comfortable in these shoes?"
"You are not gonna tell me so I'd rather change my shoes."
"Good enough"
He stopped the car at a place and we got out and I changed my shoes into a comfy pair.
"Let's go"
He held my hand and we started going through the way.
There were a lot of rocks around the way which eventually laid to what I would call a rock hill.
"We are here to watch sunset right?" I said excited like a baby.
My love for sunsets is undeniable. I love sitting by and watching sunset but it's not always possible because of my schedule.
"I know you love watching sunset."
We went to many places together but they were mainly at night and we never got a chance to watch sunset together. I was really happy. This place we were in was beautiful and we didn't have to worry about anything or keep ourselves covered there. It was away from the crowd, it was safe, it was beautiful and he was there with me, we were there together.