21. Sore

We both woke up pretty late the next day and guess what! My legs were sore. I could walk but I definitely could not run. He was up and he went to the bathroom and I was still naked under the sheets. I looked out for my lingerie or any clothing near me but they were away from my reach and my legs couldn't manage to go themselves. I saw him walk out of the bathroom in T-shirt and shorts all energetic.

"Why is your face so soulless?"

"My legs are sore" He smiled at that. "Don't you smile at that and gimme something to wear"

"Get up and get them yourself" Nice teasing Park Jimin.

"My legs can't go and I'm naked."

"You don't have to be shy around me. And you look pretty"

"Park Jimin. You-" I threw a pillow at him.

He gave me the lingerie and a long shirt.

"Thank you"

"Can you walk?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"I can manage too."

"Will you be able to go for speed boating?" He said massaging and stretching my legs.

"Sounds fun but I can't run or climb anything"

"Sure right? Your legs will be fine soon"

"Mhm."

"I appointment someone to take care of this house when in our absence. You should meet her once. She'll be here in an hour and then we will go out"

"Aight"

He was holding me the whole time I was walking even though I told him I can walk but eventually the pain started fading away and I could walk pretty fine. I got dressed up for going out and also met Mrs.Lee, she is a very sweet person. We went out for boating and ate at a seafood restaurant. It was really very fun and I forgot about my leg pain.

It was now time to return back to Seoul and get back to work. I wish we could stay there longer but we have to work.

We drove back to Seoul and he stayed at my place and again resumed our lives the next day.