26. Find 'em yourself

He slowly brought his lips closer to mine and then started kissing them softly, his saliva coating my lips. I kissed him back feeling his lips slowly. His teeth softly rubbing against my lips. I pushed him up gently not breaking the kiss and sat on his lap, putting my legs around his waist and my hands around his head with one of them playing swiftly with his hairs. His hands were around my waist pulling me against him. I slowly slid my tongue in the kiss and played along with his tongue.

I grab the box of strawberries with one hand.

"Feed me" He pulled out of the kiss and took in some air.

"These" I pointed out towards the strawberries with my eyes "Or something else?" I mumbled into his ears.

I picked out a strawberry and brought it towards his mouth and he put it inside his mouth brushing off his lips on my fingers.

"What else do you have for me?" He looked into my eyes which were already fixed at his mouth watching him eat the strawberry. I kept the box aside on the table.

"I donno. Find 'em yourself" I looked up at his eyes and replied.

"Aight"

"Don't tear my clothes by the way"

"Why don't you get rid of them yourself?"

"I'm tired"

"I'll do it slowly then"

We got rid of our clothes leaving us only in our underwear.

I removed my hands from around his shoulder and loosened my legs around his waist and fell back on my back.

He unclasped my bra and slid down my panties leaving me all naked and started exploring every inch of my body. His warm breaths hit my skin and his actions made me breathe faster. I brushed my hand over his back feeling his skin with my palm and the other one playing with his hairs.

He started licking the tip of my nipple with his tongue and cupping the other one with his palm.

"Ahh-shi--Jimi"

I couldn't even finish and he started sucking it as if he was a baby trying to get food outta there and his clothed thing down there grinding on me.

I grip the sheets dealing with the sensation and being a whole mess.

We continued our business and then pulled the matress over and slept.