28. Scary

It was already dark outside. It started getting colder. We played music and were dancing to the beats. Wish we could get drunk and then do it but it's not the best option.
Areum and Hayley left for the Airport and we bid our goodbyes.
Now there were just four of us left.
"Do you both wanna go back in a separate car or together with us?" Didi asked, looking at us.
"Umm, what do you want?" I asked Jimin.
"Shreya, don't you remember we need to go to our friend's place to celebrate her daughter's one year birthday?"
"Aaah, yes, then I think you both will have to go alone."
"It's ok. Let's leave. This place feels haunted now."
"Why don't we both stay here with everyone else?"
"Everyone-who?--oh my Park Jimin! Don't scare me!!"
I started playfully hitting him.
"Srisha you are twenty-seven years old!" Bhaiyya said laughing.
"She has been a scared kid since childhood"
"But this is not funny, this place is big and there is no one here except us and the securities and a few counted staff on the other side."
"That's a good thing right, we get a lot of privacy, something we don't get in general"
"and I don't wanna die"
"come onnn Sri, you are not scared when we stay in Busan?"
"wait-what-Busan?"
"Ummm.."
"At this point I won't be surprised if I hear that you both are married and have kids."
"How does staying in Busan have anything to do at all with marriage and kids didi?"
"In his parents house? you met his parents?"
"no. yes."
"we have a lot of catching up to do sis"
"don't you both have to go to your friend?"
"so impatient to be alone with him huh?"
"I'm done with my sister. Jiminie let's go. They won't stop teasing me" I told him in Korean so that they can't understand.
"I have so many things planned"
"take advantage of knowing a language I don't speak"
" whatever."
Four of us left that place at the same time in pairs. I was driving.
"So, what plans were you talking about?"
"I want to go to India Gate?"
"Okay, but you can't step out of the car, we can do whatever you want, go wherever you want but you gotta stay inside these doors. There is no way I'm risking anything. This is my responsibility."
"If I go out covered up, no one will recognise"
"You wish. Convincing won't change my answer, so just stay in for now"
"Okay Ma'am"
"sounds better."
We went around quite a few places and watched them from inside the car.
Every moment I spent with him was memorable and beautiful. I felt happy and I enjoyed being with him. I am so in love with this man.
We went back home pretty late and had dinner which mom and dad made for us. We ate together, along with didi and bhaiyya.
Then, we went to the rooftop and got slightly tipsy and went back to our rooms and spent the rest of the night.