51

The surroundings changed, the night sky disappeared and your feet landed on a transparent platform followed by scenarios flashing around you.

You froze when the scenarios were all about you, about what you've done for the members in every era, when you stayed with them until their last breath. Your eyes watered with tears so you blinked to prevent it from falling.

The members were surprised yet making sure to not miss a thing. Everyone fell silent and you broke the silent by clearing your throat.

"I wasn't expecting that we will be brought directly to the dorm. Anyway, let's take a rest and then I will finally bring Hoseok back."

Everyone nodded and went to their own rooms, Hoseok followed you who's back to being invisible.

"I'll just wash." Hoseok gave you a nod as you went inside the bathroom and did your routine.

After that, you dived on your bed, "Ah! I miss this bed!"

The specter smiled and shook his head, you laid on your back as he covered half of your body with the comforter.

You frowned, "You won't rest beside me?" He stopped and his eyes widened.

"What?"

You smiled and moved on the side to give him space, "Lay beside me." You said while patting the space.

He smiled and lay beside you before covering himself with the comforter as well, his breath hitched when you put your arm around his waist.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

He sighed, "Nothing." You smiled when he pulled you closer to him and even inhaled your hair's scent.

You're already sleepy and the silence along with Hoseok hugging you didn't help either so you ended up falling asleep.

*

"What time is it?" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

"12:30 pm hyung!" He heard Taehyung yelled back.

He frowned and stopped chopping vegetables, he took his apron off and headed to the living room where the others are.

"Y/n's still sleeping?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." He shook his head when they didn't even remove their gazes from the TV screen.

He ascended the stairs to go to your room and wake you up, it isn't good to sleep too much since you won't be able to sleep at night.

He knocked on your door twice, "Y/n? It's already past 12:00."

He frowned when you didn't reply, "I'm coming in." He twisted the doorknob open and saw you still on the bed.

Jin walked carefully towards you, "Y/n." Again, no response.

"I'm sorry." He said and began to shake your shoulders, "Y/n, it's already afternoon and you haven't eaten anything yet. Wake up."

His heart began to beat faster when you didn't even move a finger, he patted your cheek repeatedly, "Y/n... Y/n... Damn it! Guys!" He began to yell.

The members immediately attended to his calls and frowned when they saw Jin on the verge of crying.

"What's happening, hyung?" Namjoon asked and sat on your other side.

"S-she isn't waking up."

"What?!" The leader immediately held your wrist to feel it, "Her pulse is still good but why is she not waking up?"

"Y/n!"

No matter how many times they shake you, you didn't budge, Jimin and Jungkook is already crying while shaking you.

Hoseok couldn't do anything and just help to wake you up and cry since they can't see him anymore, he thought you're just really tired that's why you're still sleeping for so long.

"Y/n, please wake up." He whispered in your ears but you still didn't wake up.

"I don't know if she's sick as a human or as a guardian so I'll call Bang Pd-nim." Namjoon said and sighed, the members stopped trying to wake you up. He dialed the CEO's number and walked away.

"Hoseok? Are you here? Do you know what happened before she fell asleep?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok immediately grabbed the paper and pen he saw and began to write a reply before putting it on the bed.

Yoongi took it and read the reply out loud, "No. She just asked me to lay next to her then she fell asleep. I didn't wake her up because I thought she's just tired."

"Bang Pd-nim's here." Namjoon announced as the CEO entered along with three doctors and nurses.

The members immediately went aside to give way, Jin embraced Jimin and Jungkook who still kept on crying.

"What's her condition, Doc?" Bang Pd-nim asked after the Doctor finished examining you.

"She overused her abilities and she will be in coma for days, I don't know how long so we should keep an eye on her and always check her pulse. If anything unusual happen, call me."

"Thank you, Doc." The medical workers left, Bang Pd-nim turned to the members and smiled.

"I'm glad you came back safely." The members smiled back at their CEO.

"What are we gonna do now?" Jungkook asked while staring at you, you looked lifeless due to your pale face.

Bang Pd-nim shrugged, "We have no choice but to wait for her to wake up." He looked around and stared at Hoseok's direction since he can feel his presence.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok, but it looks like you have to wait a bit more."