14

Yoongi didn't waste any time and placed his glass on the bar but didn't even touched the bar and began to fall to the floor instead. Good thing your reflexes was fast and slowed it down as it began to fall to the floor.

You caught it and placed it on the bar as you placed yours too, your eyes widened when the guy who called Yoongi stared at you, wide-eye.

"You didn't saw anything, right?" Your eyes glowed briefly and the guy slowly nod.

"Yes, I didn't."

You nodded and followed Yoongi, not caring if you're entering the men's washroom. There, you saw Namjoon trying to stop the water spilling out from the broken faucet.

Yoongi was next to him and throwing words at the leader, he was talking too fast for you to understand and the sounds booming from the hall along with the sound of the broken faucet made it even more impossible for you to make his sentence out.

After some yelling, Yoongi faced you, "Sooho! Get Namjoon's extra clothes from the van and call the members! I'll help him out!"

You were glad he yelled louder making it possible for you to hear him, "I'll be back!"

Water pooled on the floor as you rushed out from the washroom and made your way towards the parking lot while also trying your best to find a member and tell him about what's happening and also inform others.

You accidentally bumped into someone and immediately bowed, "I'm sorry."

"Wait." You stopped and turned around to see a woman in a red dress. Your eyes widened when you recognized her and your heart beats fast.

"You came here with Bangtan, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am... I-i have to–" You were cut off when the woman suddenly called someone behind you.

"Son!"

A low voice came from behind you and the smell of the guy entered your nostrils, "Auntie."

You turned around to see the guy and you were both surprised at the sight of each other.

"Sooho?"

"Jongsuk?"

"You knew each other?"

Jongsuk nodded without tearing his gaze from you, "Yes, Auntie..."

"So, Sooho is your name? It's a lovely name! It's great that you are both my son's friends." Jongsuk gave you a confused look, she's a thief! Why did Sihyuk pd-nim allowed her to get close with the members?!

You turned to the woman, "If you don't mind ma'am, who's your son?"

She smiled and it was too familiar to you, "Call me Mrs. Kim, Seokjin is my son."

You nodded and immediately turned to Jongsuk, "Good thing you're here, can you look for the members and go to the men's washroom? Namjoon and Yoongi needs their help!"

"I have to go, ma'am." You bowed to the woman and ran away, still having a hard time due to your dress.

"Hey! How dare she order me like that?..." Jongsuk mumbled and bowed to Mrs. Kim as he immediately look for the members.

Jongsuk successfully did what you told him to do as they ran to the said washroom only to step back because of the water on the floor.

"Call someone to help us!" Yoongi yelled, he's now drenched as well and his chest can be seen, same to Namjoon.

Jimin was the one who left to get a plumber for help while the rest didn't know what to do.

"I should call Sihyuk pd-nim." Jongsuk said and none of them interjected so he went out and dialed the CEO's number.

Not long enough, two plumbers came and the guests outside weren't aware of the chaos on the washroom even if the plumbers already walked past them.

"Damn, finally." Yoongi said and thanked the plumbers as he immediately went out from the washroom followed by the other members.

"Where are we going to change clothes? They closed the men's washroom." Namjoon said with droplets cascading down the floor due to his drenched clothes. He combed his damp hair backwards, exposing his forehead.

"Before we think about that, we have to get you clothes first." Jin said.

"But I asked Sooho to get spare clothes even before you guys came..." Yoongi said with his brows furrowing as he speak.

"Then why isn't she back yet?"

*

The party ended with you nowhere to be found, Sihyuk pd-nim assigned people to look for you.

"She was seen leaving the hall but she wasn't seen arriving at the parking lot." Manager Sejin told Namjoon and Yoongi through the call since Sihyuk pd-nim told them to go back to the dorm because the maknae line were drunk along with Jin, who's tipsy.

"Where is she?" Namjoon asked, frowning.

"Maybe she escaped? She took the opportunity, I mean who wouldn't? She was just ordered to steal, it was never in her plan to stay here." Yoongi said and the leader can tell the disappointment in the elder's tone despite of trying to hide it.

Hoseok who's walking back and forth at the corner was worried, he doesn't know where you are since he left earlier to join the maknaes and Jin on drinking at the party.

He accidentally hit the table and his picture frame fell on the ground, he froze and slowly look up to his friends.

The two members went quiet and felt goosebumps, "H-hoseok? Are you there?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

"What was that?" The manager asked from the other line, "You said Hoseok? What are you talking about?"

Yoongi stood up to pick Hoseok's picture, "Is it broken?" The leader asked and the elder shook his head.

"But there's a small crack in the corner..." He mumbled and caressed the picture frame.

"I think you two should go to bed and rest. We will call you right away once Sooho is found."

"Thank you, manager-nim." The call ended as Yoongi placed the frame back to the table.

"Let's go and rest." Namjoon stood up  and left after the elder told him that he will follow.

Yoongi looked at the empty space before the table, where Hoseok is exactly standing at, "Goodnight..."