Knowing Chaeyoung

Mina's POV

After eating a super delicious korean food. Chaeyoung's mother told us we can all watch some movies on Netflix. She wanted to get to know me. I dunno why, or becoz she's thinking that there's something going on between us.

Well yeah, something is really going on between us.

"So, you are really the granddaughter of the founder of that prestigious school?!" Her mom asked while in awe. She still can't believe it. Chaeyoung's mom is adorable.

I just nodded at her.

"Mom,I already told you,why are you asking that again?"Chaeyoung asked with an irritation on her voice.

"Well, I still can't believe how humble she is staying in an old apartment like this..."Her mom shrugged.

Chaeyoung huffed, that made me hit her shoulder. Coz I know she's laughing at the 'humble' word. Coz I'm totally the opposite of that in school..

Her mom smiled at us."You know, it's her first time inviting a girl in here..."

"Really?" I feel so happy knowing that,honestly.

"Yes,my Chaeyoung is kinda shy..."Her mom looked at Chaeyoung who's focusing on watching the movie.

If she just know how Chaeyoung act in bed. I coughed at the thought.They both loooked at me.

"Are you okay?"Her mom rubbes my back while I'm coughing. Coz she's sitting beside me,while Chaeyoung is sitting alone in the solo couch." Chaeyoung get some water.."

"No, it's okay..."I said. But Chaeyoung still stood up and got me a glass of tepid water..

I drank it, appreciation for Chaeyoung's effort.

2 hours have passed. Her mom decided to sleep.

" Chaeyoung, remember what I told you in the kitchen.."Her mom pointed at Chaeyoung. It made the latter blushed in deep pink.

What is that that made her blushed like that?

"Yes,Mom I'm gonna sleep on the couch.."Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

Did I hear it right?

Omg, I got what they're talking about. It made me blushed,too. Of course her mom knows about her condition. Now I feel embarrassed. That her mom is thinking that we might do something like sex.

But we already did it many times in my dorm house,tho.

Will she gonna obey her mom? So I'll be sleeping in her bed alone. While she's in here. But I wanna sleep with her. As if I'm gonna have the appetite to do it while her mom is in the other room. Well, I thought of it, when I sat on her bed.

Fuck.

"So, your mom doesn't wany us to sleep together?"I asked even uf I already know thw answer.

"Yes, she told while Im washing the dishes.." Chaeyoung answered while scratching her nape."I'm okay sleeping here, don't worry.."

"But I am not..."I said.

"Minari,we can't do that here.."Whe said almost whispering.

"How dare you think that it's what I'm thinking?"I said a little bit louder coz I felt insulted.

"Shhhh!" I covered my mouth with her palm."What the hell Minari?"

I rolled my eyes on her. And slapped away her hand.

"Im gonna go take a half bath."I said as I stood up.I'm irritated again. Chaeyoung really thinks that all I'm thinking about is sex.

She sighed.