The Deal

[Warning 18+ scenes]

Mina's POV

It's been a week since that secret rendezvous that we had and Chaeyoung's been avoiding me like I have some kind of disease. Didn't she like what we did? She even accept a part time job in our school's coffee shop. What the hell?

When I woke up that morning she's already waiting for me to open the elevator and as soon as I opened it. She almost fly just to get away from me. She did enjoy it,right? Coz if she gon' ask me. Yes, I really did enjoy what we did. And I'm craving for that feeling again. I wanna feel her naked body against mine again. But that nerd really had the audicity to avoid me. She devirginized me. The heiress of this fucking school.

I really need to talk to that fucking korean nerd. And I will never take no for an answer.

I asked about her at the coffee shop . They said it's her day off. So where did she go?

Library..

Dummy,of course she's there,duh. She's a nerd remember?

So I immediately walked towards the library. When someone grabbed my arm. And when I turned around. It's my for-show-boyfriend is smiling at me from ear to ear. Showing his perfect set of teeth. I rolled my eyes. What is this douche doing here? I need to see Chaeyoung! Not this idiot.

"Hi,baby..."She pulled me by my waist."Where are you going, I've been looking for you.."

""Shut it,Garett.."I pushed him and slapped her arm away." Go home coz I need to do something.."

"C'mon,babe..."She tried to hold me again but I blocked him."Let's eat dinner together at Alto's..."

Alto's is a very fancy restaurant near Sakura Hills. The owner of the restaurant is Garrett's famous uncle who's a chef.

"Sorry,but I have to go.."I turned around to leave him but she held my elbow.

"Please...."He's begging.

"Leave me alone,Garett!" I pulled my arm away."Go find some other girl here and stop bothering me!"

He sighed and just let me leave. Thank goodness!

______

When I got inside the library. There are some students there. But I can't see Chaeyoung. I looked for her in every aisle. And there she is. Sitiing at the wooden floor with Julia.. They're having a fun conversation coz I can see how Chaeyoung smile widely..

Julia is saying something but I can hear 'em coz they're almost whispering to each other. This bitch is snatching away my new favorite toy! No, I won't let it.

I felt so irritated!

"Hi,Chaeyoung.."

They both flinched when they heard my voice.

"M-mina.."Chaeyoung's smile faded.."W-what are you doing here?"

"Do you remember that were partners?" I crossed my arms. I arched my left eyebrow when I looked at Julia. "And I need you today.."

"D-don't worry about it, I can do it alone.." Chaeyoung stood up.

"No,we're doing it both so come to my dorm,now.." I turned around and left them.

She followed me."But Mina..."

"If you don't go to my dorm I will show to world your naked pic on my phone.."I whispered to her."

I smirked at her.

I left her dumbfounded.

Well, I really don't have a naked pic of her. And that's what I regret. I just want to scare her. And I think she bit unto it. Now, I just have to wait to her.