Jealousy And Anger

Mina's POV

It's been 2 days since I and Chaeyoung saw each other. I'm really doing my best to avoid her.. It's just too hard for me to see her. I thought I can easily accept that she's not gon' be mine. It's hard for me to see her wearing her wedding ring.

It's hard and it's hurting me so much.

It's been 15 years and I'm still inlove with her. Would I be able to forget her? I dunnoe when but I hope very soon I'd be able to let go of this love.

So I can finally find someone who can love also. Within those years, i refused to accept people in my heart. Bcoz I was still hoping and waiting...

I closed my eyes as I leaned against the tiled wall of the cr of my father's room. I am here coz Chaeyoung is there. I don't wanna see her.

I opened my eyes and saw my reflection in the mirror. I bitterly smiled. Why am I torturing myself like this?

I took a deep breath.

When I heard that Chaeyoung was gone I finally got out. My mom was also nowhere to be seen. Maybe they talked outside.

I approached my sleepind father. He's now skinnier.

I sat beside him.

"Dad,did you see your Doctor?" I talked to my dad."She was my first love. And I'm still inlove with her. Too bad, she's already married... I miss her dad. I still love her, and it becomes stronger the more I see her. So dad, if ever I can't visit you regularly here. Im sorry.. I'm just hurt right now... I'm hurt seeing her.... Dad... I love you..."

I leaned in and kissed my father's forehead.

I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes.

I left the room when my father's private nurse was already there.

I made sure I didn't cross paths with her.

If not becoz of my father's condition. I will never come back here in New York ever again. I won't come back here ever again.

I was walking to my car in the basement parking when I heard someone calling me.

"Mina?"

When I turned around. Its Terrence Hastings. I dated him 3 years ago but I got too bust bcoz we opened a new tech company that time.

I smiled at him as he approached me.

"Long time no see..."

"H-hi,Terrence.."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"My father is here.."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry he's still alive.." I joked.

"Oh, haha..." He laughed. "Well, I am herr coz I visited my sister Emma, she just gave birth to a cute baby boy."

"Oh, congratulations..."

"Well,we can celebrate by a cup a coffee..."

So he's inviting me for a coffee.. Well, the way he looks at me,he's definitely flirting with me.

Terrence is a good guy. He's actually a Lawyer. He's also tall and has green eyes. He's british so I find his accent is sexy. I like british accent actually..

"Okay, but your treat.."I accepted his offer.

"It's my honor,Ms. Myoui.."

_____