Perfect School?

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up from my nap when I heard someone crying.When I got up I notice Sophie. So I decided to approach her and ask her why she's crying.

"Uhm..." I scratched my nape..

"S-sorry.."She immediately wiped her tears. And then I noticed how dirty she is. Her uniform is full of grass and soil. What happened to her?

"W-what happened to you?" I kneeled beside her and slapped away the dirts on her skirt..

"They bullied me again.." She sobbed."They think they own this school and they can bully anyone they want!"

" Who?" I asked again. Im confused. Who are those bullies?

She sighed after wiping her foggy glasses."This school is hell for nerds like us."

"What do you mean?" I sat on the edge of her bed,beside her.

"This school has full of bullies,they came from richer families. They're the elites of this fucking school. My dad has a cellphone company in China, we are rich, but they don't like me coz I am a nerd.."

"Who are they?"

"You'll meet them,soon. Be ready coz they're evil. I am here since I was in my freshman year. So imagine my struggle here.." She sobbed again.

I comforted her with a rub on her back. Now I am nervous. If they can bully the heiress a cellphone company. Imagine the things they can do to a nobody like me. And this is an all girls school. Girls are crazy bitches. They can kill you with their words and can stab you at the back.

"I wanna warn you,those girls are bunch of crazies. They look for fun, by bullying other students. I can't do anything coz their queen bee is the granddaughter of the founder of this school. And she's a psycho.."

Sophie told me everything about this school and I wanna pack my stuff again and go back to our apartment. I thought this school is different since it's very diverse,it's an international school. But hey, it's actually the opposite. Fuck, I am doomed..

What makes me more afraid is that fact that I have a secret that I need to hide until I graduate here. I need to be strong here. I am the lowest of the lows here. I onlu got a hundred dollar in my pocket. That's how broke I am.

_____

And tomorrow is the start of our class. Thank goodness Sophie is nice to me. But I pity her. Nobody deserves to be bullied. Those elite girls has no right to hurt anybody.

Sophie fell asleep while crying. So I decided to go to the Mrs. McCain's office to get the school book and some modules. I need that to prepare. They've got alot of expectations towards me. Since I'm the only scholar this year.

_____

I was very alert while walking to the right wing of the main building coz I might bump into some bullies. I need to be careful. I don't want any drama on my first day here.

There are some students who's on their casual clothes looking at me. Well, I am new here. But still, my anxiety is hitting the high roof. It's like they're mocking me for wearing old red chucks,a nirvana shirt and faded jeans. I have better clothes but I am comfortable with these.

Damn, stop staring at me.

I finally breathed when I got inside Mrs. McCain's office where I met Mrs. Johannesburg. She's an art teacher, young and beautiful. She's really nice. I even blushed when she complimented my style. She said I was cool. Damn,this teacher is so cute!