Closure

Chaeyoung's POV

Grrr....

I leaned down my swivel chair and closed my eyes. I need to rest. I am overworked today. I'm also teaching some new interns. And my mind is distracted by someone. I just want a vacation..

I heard a knock on my door."Come in!"

"Doc,someone is looking for you..."My assistant told me." She said you know her. Ms. Myoui Minari.."

My heart skippe a beat when I heard her name. I took a deep breath" O-okay, let her in..."

The door was opened and a very beautiful Minari greeted me. She's smiling shyly at me. She looks more beautiful than before. She exudes the aura of a complete woman.

I stood up."Hi,Minari..."

"H-hi..."

She just stood there in front of me. As if the time stopped and I just got mesmerized by her beauty.

Silence.

She looks like an actress.

I can't believe that this woman used to be in my arms. That I used to kiss her everyday. This woman in front of me.

I missed her.

"C-can i sit?" She shyly asked.

"Oh,yeah,of course.."I awkwardly scratched my nape. I stared at her for too long.

"Sooo.."I said after sitting down.

"Nice meeting you again,Chaeng..." Mina stares at me while smiling cutely.

"Well,small world..."

"Yeah,you're now my father's personal doctor. What a coincidence..."

Awkward silence..

Why is she so gorgeous?

I can't help but stare at her. She's too beautiful..

Calm down,Son Chaeyoung.. You are married. I glance at my left hand. I'm wearing my wedding ring.

Fuck.

"I am just here to give you a closure."

She's still the frank Mina..

"Oh..." I dunno why I feel do disappointed.

"I know I left you without a cloure before. I'm sorry for that. I was just a coward and -..."

"Don't worry,Mina..." I dared to stare at her beautiful brown orbs of eyes..."I already forgave you. I don't hold grudges for too long coz it's bad for my mental health."

She giggled,showing her cute gummy smile.

"So,how are you?"I dared to ask.

"Well,I'm a CEO now.."Mina leaned on the chair,getting herself comfortable." Still, single bcoz of work.."

I just nodded.

"How about you?"She asked.

"W-well,I.... I am married for 2 years now.." I waited for her reaction. And there's no hint of pain in her eyes.

Stupid, it's been more than 14 years. Of course she moved on already.

"Well, good..."Mina smilee again."I am happy for you, Chaeyoung-ah..."

"I hope you find the person that you gon' marry soon..."I said.

"Wish me luck..."

We both laughed.