Strong and Fierce (Chuuya Nakahara)

A/N:

T/W: none

For however long you have known Chuuya he has been fierce with whatever was in front of him. Through "hating" Dazai and even relaxing. He even kept the fierceness with his love for you. No act of love was like a whisper, they were all loud and brought direct attention. That's how you ended up curled into one another on one of his days off. He hadn't allowed either of you to move from the spot unless it was for food or for the bathroom. Currently he was finding something to watch on the television and you quietly sat. Nuzzling the crook of his neck as he grumbled about "shitty programs". Giggling at that he paused to look at you, a soft pout adorning his features, before continuing his fruitless search. Giving up in his search shortly after starting it again he turned all of his attention towards you. His strong arms drew you closer to his toned body, feeling all of the muscles in his body moving under his clothes. Once you were in the position he wanted you to be in he lessened his grip. You had known his work was stressful and that an enemy could snatch you away for leverage at any moment but you also had known that Chuuya would bring hell upon those who touched you. The soft lights of the room framed his face, making him look like an angel as you peered up to him. Chuuya new he was attractive but you believed he didn't know how beautiful he was.

"Chu, you're really gorgeous." You breathed out the statement.

He froze briefly before tightening his hold once again and littering soft kisses on your face. He was mumbling between his barrage of kisses that you were more beautiful inside and out. This sent you both into a fit of giggles. Giggles once calming down from between the both of you he placed a kiss onto your lips and ended the slow calm night.