Higuchi Ichiyo As Your Girlfriend (Headcanons)

for veemybeloved, sorry it took so long!

-She's the perfect mixture of sweet, ditzy and fierce, bad ass woman

-Sadly she is infatuated with Akutagawa so you'd have to be better than him in all ways, which you are babes!

-She will dote on you as much as she can.

-please force her to relax, she doesn't know when to take a break.

-PAMPER HER ON HER DAY OFF, or any day tbh. I think she doesn't believe she doesn't deserve all she gets in life.

-I think she'd want a pet to keep you company on those weeks she has longer missions. She's probably more of a cat person but I think she would get a small to medium sized dog for you guys. For protection and companionship.

-Will come to spoil the dog first before she does you. I'm sorry.

-She 100% makes sure that holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays with you are special. She plans certain aspects for weeks.

-Appreciates how worried you are if she gets injured but the fury she sees in your eyes when it's more serious scares her more than Akutagawa or Mori.

-Going off of that last one she probably has to convince you not to go and yell at those two.

-She enjoys a relaxing cup of tea to wind down at night and you already know the ins and outs of making it the best cup ever.

-Likes to eat together for meals but a lot of times she can't. She appreciates the fact you send her pictures of what you're eating with a little blurb of what happened before that meal. She loves the dinner pictures because she can hear more about your day rather than the blurbs.

-She loves to surprise you! She did it once when she came back late from a mission and didn't send you a text beforehand and the joy she saw on your face was enough for her to start sprinkling them in every now and then.

-She is the type of person to have a bunch of pictures of you on your phone, they usually are candid or you smiling brightly.

-Her Lock Screen is 100% you sleeping peacefully with the pup.

-her worst fear is something happening to you because of work so she managed to convince the black lizards to check on you if they happen to be in the neighborhood. Tachihara is usually the one doing it because he understands.