Needed (Nakajima Atsushi)

Cross posted on tumblr

A/N: none

T/W: slight angst( self-doubt)

Atsushi was still getting used to being wanted or even needed. Even as he was on your couch with you curled up to his side he was amazed. Thinking to all the toxicity that was spewed at him from a young age and the bounty on his head he didn't know if he deserved this. Sensing his shift in emotions you peered up at him. With a soft hand you gently moved his head making him look at you. Shifting slightly yourself you began bombarding him with kisses. Anywhere you can reach, from his nose to his jaw. That's when the realization dawned on him and he chuckled whispering "thank you" when he could. He one hundred percent thought you had an ability sensing emotions because you always knew when he was doubting himself. Once the barrage of kisses stopped you held his face in your hands and looked him in the eyes as you said something that would stick with him.
"I need you here with me and not in your bad thoughts." It was a simple statement but to Atsushi it meant he got the affirmation he has people that want him. That want him here and now. A tear rolled down his cheek as he brought you into the most loving and thoughtful hug he could muster. This is all he wanted and he finally got it.