6.

Nations league was over until next month and England won one out of the two games played, 2-1 victory against Belgium and a 0-1 lost against Denmark, the team was bummed after the last game but there was nothing they could do to change it after it was done, it simply wasn't a good game.

Except every single person feels like they could've done better and I think this is the main reason why our team has improved so much - in addition to the amazing players we have of course -, but it is what it is, everyone blames themselves and it becomes a shit show, the players had hours long meetings with Southgate and his assistant to try and figure it out a way to come back stronger in the next games in November, while me and the fitness team were trying to come up with a workout that could meet the goals they were setting in that meeting.

In conclusion, I was exhausted. This normally happens a lot, I don't work on a daily basis with them, it's impossible, even when we are having a closer contact with the entire team it's through messages or face time since everyone is where they play and not in the same city and so when we are at St. George's Park we don't just work hard but we also use our free time to the maximum to enjoy time together and that often lives me drained at the end.

So, this is why I have my phone completely off since arriving back and completely ignoring anyone with sending a message to everyone I talk on a daily basis just stating that I'd be staying with my grandparent's for the week, let's all just ignore the fact they are not even in the country right now, but no one need to know and it's not like anyone would, so I was able to take a week to myself.

Until today, when Mason has been calling me since I turned my phone on asking if I was attending the game, not just him, but Kai, Christian, Callum and even Frank and to be honest, I don't want to, which is why I'm on my way to West Ham's game to watch Declan play.

I had woken up and soon bombarded with all the calls and messages which were ignored by me just calling Dec to know if he could get me inside the stadium. Normally I wouldn't go to Dec's game, not because I don't love him but just because I've always went to Chelsea one's and he always told me to go since Mason actually did get upset whenever I missed his games.

With time and not attending nowadays I know the players but I don't have the same relationship I have with the blue's players which might be a reason why I always attend their games instead of West Ham's, so today I decided to take the opportunity that I feel no energy to socialize to attend my best friend's game that I won't have to interact with people.

It was against Tottenham which being a Chelsea supporter was a team I considered enemy, I hated it, but today I was stepping foot in their stadium but not with the blue's jersey, instead with a West Ham named "Rice" in the back of it.

The game was giving me heart attacks at every moment since you know it doesn't matter that it's not my team playing, it's my best friend and that is enough for me to freak out over the smallest details. It ended in a tie but thanks to a player from Spurs doing a goal for West Ham and a West Ham goal in the 4+ minutes, so yes, the game only came out with a good result for West Ham close to the end.

- I'm never attending one of your games, I don't think you guys ever had such a stressful game like this one - I said placing my head in the steering wheel of my car while Declan was making himself comfortable in the passenger seat laughing at me

- You're attending and honestly, we had worst ones. - He said shrugging - Do you want to get Chinese food? - He asked me and I nodded - I'll order to your place, I'm sleeping over.

- Hey Haile's, can I sleep over? Sure Dec, thanks Haile's - I simulated a conversation between us making him laugh while placing the order to hopefully arrive close in time to when we would arrive. - Can you check how was the Chelsea game?

- Apparently today was the day of the ties with 3 goals each side. 3 for Chelsea and 3 for Southampton, by the way, your training apparently is paying of, Kai scored - He told me

- HE SCORED? - I said happy for the German that had been receiving some backlash and was in search of his top form football back

- Yes, I'm sure he would've loved to celebrate with you - He said sounding suggesting and I scoffed at him

- Shut up Rice - I said pointing out at him - Now play some music, since when do we drive without jamming out?

- Since never. - He said connecting his phone to my bluetooth and starting to play "Greece" a song we were both addicted to for the past months - Say hi Haile's - He said and I looked quickly to him seeing he recording us

- Hi - I said laughing and waving at him while continuing to focus on the road - You know Mason is going to be pissed, right?

- I'll use some excuse, the food is here, yes, perfect timing - He said pointing at the delivery guy standing in front of my gate - I'll get it while you park - He said and I nodded seeing him get out of my Porsche Cayenne and going in the guys direction

- Smile - He said pointing his phone at me and I smiled while eating the yakisoba- That's going into my story

- I can see your fitness coach blaming me for any damage to your health.

- I'm sure he won't, have you congratulated Kai yet? - He asked making a face at me making me roll my eyes

- My phone has being off again, I'll call him tomorrow. If I turn on right know I'm going to hear also from Mason. - I explained

- That's true, I'm actually turning my off to, let's avoid his anger of being left out while we can - He said and I laughed

- He's probably celebrating with the boys but he'll definitely complain when he sees it - I said

- Then let's enjoy our few hours of peace, shall we?

- We shall.