Level 5

I carried the cold and shivering girl into me and my family's apartment with my parents sleeping I laid her onto my bed and told her to be quiet she just nodded her head with her eyes wide open looking frightened. As soon as I close the door and sat on the edge of the bed we stayed silent she looked around my room with posters surrounding every corner of the walls a nightstand with a record player on it a shelf full of books bob Marley pictures all over the walls as well and a replica Pac-Man game

" your room is very filled..."

"Oh hahah yea... well if you don't mind me asking why were you in a cabin all by yourself and why were the window shattered"

" oh. Well the windows were shattered because a bunch of kids found me and started to scream at me and call me homeless and they they threw rocks at the windows hoping they would hurt me.."

"I-"

" yeah I know I found a complete and utterly rude."

" yeah me too well I'm really sorry that happened to you but why are you in the woods all by yourself.."

" why should I tell you"

" please you can trust me"

"Fine.. I won't go into detail but I'll tell you the basics.. so it all started when I was home one day and finally got the confidence to tell my parents my biggest secret I walked out to the living room and they looked up at me as I was standing in front of the TV with much confidence and then I said it "I'm bisexual!" But they didn't support me they infect fact hated it so they kicked me out of the house and I have nowhere to go I've been homeschooled on my life so I couldn't tell the school district or anything so then I found the cabin and decided that would be my place.."

And right after she said that my mom came through the door

" oh honey did you bring Jeremy-"

" mom it's not what it looks like!"

" oh gosh!" And just like that the girl hid herself under the blanket

"HA! Sweetie I know you don't buy unless they ask you to!"

"MOM"

"HAHAH MICHAEL! You're certainly my son all right!, so who's the pretty lady?"

"I'm actually not sure... her identity is still a secret we might have to investigate~"

"Michael stop."

"Ok."

" hello my name is y/n do you mind if I stay here for a while I'm sorry to be a burden.."

"OhWell you're not sweetie!"

" so can she stay mom?"

" of course you could stay!"

My mom walks up to Y/n and rubs her cheek a bit

"Let's get you all clean sweetheart!"

My mother walked y/n to the shower and came back to me

"Michael.."

"Yea?"

" how did you find this girl?!"

"Um...."
My mom gave me the look of despair( ha.despair.)

"OK FINE I went to a kid at my school's Halloween party to go save Jeremy from a super computer pill and as I was leaving the party I didn't want to come home yet so I checked your room to see if you were sleeping and you weren't so I went to the woods and I found a cabin with a bunch of broken windows and a crying girl so I brought her into our house."

"... so to make a long story short you snuck out"

" yeah I'm really sorry.... but it was for the greater good!"

" and does Jeremy's dad know about this (super computer)" said my mom

" I honestly doubt it... Jeremy has been avoiding me, he's gotten fit, he got a girlfriend!"

" maybe just Jeremy is just moving on.. sadly friends don't last forever."

" but I want Jeremy to last forever!"

" I get that Michael... what you guys are only getting older maybe he just doesn't find you fun anymore."

" how can he not find me fun... I was his best friend."

" sweetheart people move on and I know it's hard and I know it hurts you but maybe it's for the best you can branch out find other kids who you can relate to and who do the same stuff as you you can get along with so many other people sweetie you just need to put your mind onto it"

" but no one at that dumb high school likes me how am I going to find a friend!"

" you just found one in a cabin."

"Um.."
POSSIBLE TW
And there she was y/n standing in a towel

Out of respect I buried my head into my blankets so I couldn't see a thing

" i'm sorry did I interrupt something."

" no sweetheart it's OK come on let's go get your changed, Michael can she borrow your clothes?"

" sure she can just wear my hoodie!"

" OK sounds good!"

After my mom and y/n left the room I took my head out of the blankets and shut the door

"Ughh....."

" whatever if Jeremy doesn't want me it's his loss.."

-Time skip because I can-

-Y/n POV -
After I put on the patch hoodie which has a lot of cute patches and things that I'm actually interested in like Bob Marley and Apocalypse of the Damned I put on some sweat pants after I put on the hoodie and walk down to the kitchen.

" hi darling I see you got the  hoodie on !"

" yes ma'am I got it on"

" OK sounds good Michael is right upstairs in his room you can go up to him if you'd like or you could stay down here with me if that's more comforting"

" I could go with him it's fine."

" OK do whatever you want sweetheart"

I started to walk upstairs until I saw a door with a Bob Marley sticker on it which kind of signal me that it was his room so I let myself in not even giving two shits

" I am are you Michael."

"OH YEA I AM,WELCOME TO THE COOLEST ROOM OF ALL ROOMS!"