-level 1-

••• = time skip

Authors note: this book is a mix of the musical and the book so if some of it is a little bit confusing I'm very sorry!
—————————————————————————
[Player 1]
[Player 2]
[Player 3]☜︎

☀︎︎ -loading-

{player selected}

:PLAY: ☟︎𒊹︎

Jeremys POV.
I walk in the hallway with my sheets as I hear light singing, it was the amazing Christine I can already feel the butterfly-
"HEY BRO!" Ugh Michael interrupting my thoughts.
"Hey." Michaels my best friend but sometimes he can get out of hand and annoying but I still love him "OK SO have you heard that humans have stopped evolving! It's so RAD like now anyone can date anyone because of how the human race has now froze!"
"Oh totally rad."

"DUDE what's going on with you, I miss happy Jeremy!"

"Well happy Jeremys on a break right now.."

"WHYY"

"Because happy Jeremy wants to , he works to hard!"

Michael starts to laugh under his breath ".... THATS WHAT SHE SAID!"

"Not going to lie that was funny !"

Me and Michael started to laugh as I saw my class room door.

"Ugh I hate school "

"OH we should skip!" Said Michael

"OH NOW THATS RAD!"

Me and Michael walked away from that class room door "mich I need to go to the restroom "

"Ok bud!"

As I walk into that bathroom I feel the Shakespeare chocolate in my pocket I stuff my hand in and look around the bathroom to make sure no one's in there and I start to lick the chocolate off my fingers.

But as I'm licking it off my fingers I hear the bathroom door creek open

"EW MAN ARE YOU EATING YOUR OWN SHIT!"

"AH" it was rich one of the COOLEST guys in our school!

"NO ITS C-CHOCOLATE!"

"OH YEA RIGHT-"

Rich got cut off by him falling on the ground and shaking and screaming he starts talking to himself and saying "please don't hurt me please don't hurt me I'll do it!"

Rich proceeds to stand up.

" Jeremy..."