Part 3: Confrontation

*The following part will not be Tory's Narration

I always felt like my family would be in charge of my people. The last leader was so brainwashed by peace and humanity. She launched the start of an experiment on Planet Earth where pregnant women were abducted. They were then injected with our DNA in order to make them stronger. They would be released back to Planet Earth. This showed our leader's true colors. Our leader, Zuri, wanted to unite the Reptilians with the humans. The brainwashed people followed her, but my family knew better than to follow a traitor. She was no longer serving us, but instead she was serving the humans. Long before, my parents were killed after a US missile struck their Cero, and turned them into bits and pieces in space. My siblings and I watched as this happened. It was all Zuri's idea to send our parents to do the next set of abductions. My sister, Adora, promised to murder every single human who was a result of Zuri's experiments. My brother, Zorin, followed in her footsteps. I remember that fateful day when our parents died on that Cero. Adora stared at me and asked "Fallon were they on that spaceship!". Adora changed after that day, but not in a bad way. She became stronger, fearless, powerful, and confident. The death of our parents drove her to complete her own mission. Which was to kill Zuri and every single human who had reptilian dna. My brother and I were right beside her the whole time.

A couple days after the death of our parents we landed on Etune. Our home planet where we had been raised, and where our people lived. Adora made her way to Zuri's building. Our people were accustomed to taking the form of humans now. They were ashamed to see each other's real skin. Their true self. While on her way to the building Adora took her true form. The beautiful dark green skin tone, and reptilian eyes appeared. The people watched in shock and confusion. They were so brainwashed they probably forgot they were able to shapeshift. Adora finally reached the building and called for Zuri. Zuri walked down the stairs of the building and said "Adora, I know what this is about. There is no need to make this talk public. We can talk inside about it". Adora stared directly into her eyes. "It's upsetting how you call yourself a leader when you can't even protect us from the humans. The same humans who you are injecting with our dna. The same humans who murdered my parents! You have brainwashed these people to the point where they think I look like a monster. This is how we always looked. I think it's time for a new leader. A leader who can actually lead their people. You have brought nothing but misery and destruction during your reign". A crowd gathered around the two talking. I noticed they started shifting into their true self. Listening to my sister's powerful words. Our plan was working. It was time for the distraction we had set up.

The explosion of a nearby building caught everyone's attention. The gasps of shock filled the air. Until it was interrupted by the sound of Adora's sword being drawn. Everyone turned in time to see her decapitate Zuri. The sound of screams and gasps were once again loud. However, in our tradition this meant a new leader was crowned. Adora turned to us covered in green blood and said "I am now your new leader, and expect you all to fall in line". I fell on my knees and was soon followed by everyone. She screamed "We start by killing all those damn half-bloods". Everyone was now in their true form. The beautiful scales, the reptilian eyes, the dark green skin tones that were made to be worn by us. No one questioned her. No one challenged her. Everyone respected her. Adora wasted no time starting her second mission which was killing all the humans with our dna. A couple hours after that event we boarded onto the Cero, and headed towards Planet Earth. To put an end to all the half-bloods.

We landed on Planet Earth the same day Adora became leader at Etune. Adora had full access on all the files of the experiments. It included names, locations, and their enhancements given to them. We targeted a set of twins who had shapeshifting abilities because of our dna. Zorin took the form of a crazed clown who had roamed the planet before. Zorin was sent down to an abandoned theme park to murder a group of friends. All of them were half-bloods except for one of them. Experiment Twenty Four, also known as Susy, was able to escape because she was saved by Experiment Twelve. Experiment Twelve was abducted by our Cero, but a Nordic was on our spaceship. She helped save the experiment who was captured by us. Adora had secretly sent someone down to Planet Earth earlier to kidnap Experiment Fourteen. These were the only experiments left alive. Forty half-bloods were killed that night, but three got away. We got a sense of Experiment Twenty Four's enhancements after we sent Zorin to kill them. The rest of their enhancements remained a mystery. We boarded our Cero after failing to capture them, and followed their spaceship.

We lost them for a couple hours, but we finally caught up to them. Adora, Zorin, and I were all in the front of the spaceship when we saw Experiment Twelve. We all smiled in relief as our mission would soon be over. Adora knew they were headed to Planet 10, and wanted to land there before them. We turned away to start steering in the right direction as a bright light hit our eyes. We were blinded for some time. As I got my vision back, I saw Experiment Twelve staring directly at us. She caused the loss of our eyesight. Susy entered the pilot area, and was followed by Experiment Fourteen. They all stared at us and showed us their real eyes. Eyes that did not belong to them. We looked in disgust as they held hands not looking away from us. They showed us their scales, but it did not belong to them. Adora started hitting everything she could in a rage of anger. We quickly landed on Planet 10 waiting for their Cero to hit the ground as well.