"Fake Friends"

Fake Friend

Fake Friend

Anika was looking around. She had a sudden thought of calling her friend who was quite busy these days because of exam preparation, so she thought to call and cheer them all up.

She called Lyria first since it was her first day of college.

"Hey Lyria! How are you?" Anika asked her.

"Nothing much girl, just too tired with all this stuff. One of my main problems are my friends. I have too many friends here but no one is willing to help me so I have less burdens." Lyria complained.

"Yeah, I understand! You must be feeling low, right?" Anika responded as she was unable to comfort her.

"Yep, I do. So tell me why'd you call me?" Lyria asked Anika.

"Well I was just calling you to ask about how you were doing—but now I need to ask, well why don't you come to Teenfix stage today? We can discuss a new topic that will make you feel better and relaxed." Anika suggested.

Lyria thought for a moment.

"Ya it's a good idea. At least I'd be away from fake friends who say they will be here if I need it, but when I look around there is no one. So yep I'm coming." Lyria said.

"Ok cool! When you come we'll ask Divya and Rithika today's topic." Anika said since she didn't know the problems Lyria's facing.

After reaching Teen Fix backstage.

Divya and Rithika were discussing something.

They all went to Divya to ask about today's topic and to prepare about it.

"Well guys, we have a problem. We thought about discussing our childhood, but for that we need more preparation. So does anyone have suggestions?" Divya said as the others began discussing. Nobody noticed new people were present—so when Zohra noticed them she turned to Ritika and asked, "Who are they?"

"Well they are.. You will know soon!" Ritika said, smiling devilishly.

Everyone whined in annoyance, impatient for her to tell.

"Guys, think about today's topic and you will know them soon so be patient." Lyria said as everyone else nodded in agreement.

Everyone started to think about the difficulties they faced while simultaneously, Anika remembers something.

"Hey, how about we do what Lyria is facing now?" Anika suggested. Everyone looked at Lyria strangely, what happened to her?