* Comparison With Siblings *

The auditorium was filled with murmurings and giggling but everything got seized the moment Divi, The school SPL began to speak

Divi: Every child has his/her/their own capabilities. Don't make them lose
self-confidence and regret it later. A warm welcome to our respective Correspondent, Principal, Teachers, Parents and my dear students. On this auspicious day, I would like to
grab your attention on the topic "Sibling Differentiation."
I call upon Lilly to apprise us of some facts on this topic.

Lily: Hello everyone, I will tell you about the facts and myths.

First Born Children Tend To Appear More Intelligent Than Their Siblings

However, note the word appear The firstborn child often seems to be smarter than their later-born counterparts, and IQ tests seem to support this theory.
However, this seems to be an environmental cause rather than a genetic one.

Kids born first tend to occupy their parents resources by themselves for a longer period  at least until the
second child is born.This means the second child is competing for time and resources with the second child, and
one-on-one learning time with their parents is limited because of it.

Therefore, the first-born tends to have a more attention-focused start to life, and have an easier time at school for the first few years of their life.

The Younger Children Can Be People-Pleasing, Or Manipulative

The youngest child in a larger family can be the one who sometimes manipulates others into getting what they want. This seems like a negative personality trait, however in young children, it is quite normal and healthy.
The youngest child is often physically smaller than the older ones andtherefore relies ondifferent techniques to get what they want from their older siblings, as they dont have the ability to physically match their siblings.

The Order In Which Your Children Are Born Has A Profound Impact On Their
Psychological Development

Unfortunately (or perhaps, fortunately), a 2015 study of over 20,000 people have determined that there is no correlation between the order of a child's birth and their personality either while growing up or as an adult.
This study demonstrated that no lasting impact could be found between a child's position in the family and their personality.

The Middle Child Is Always The Friendliest And Has A Large Social Circle

This one is false again. Middle children tend to have average amounts of friends and also display normal amounts of friendliness towards their peers.
Some Differences In People's Personalities According To Birth Order Can Be Found This is another one that is debunked. Not only doesn't the birth order show any significantpersonality differences. It shows no minute differences either.

The effect size of a study of 377,000 high school students demonstrated a 0.02 effect size in the correlation between birth order and personality.
This means if you sat three people down, you have no chance of discerning whether their personalities make them a first, middle, or last-born child.