• ℙ. ℍ. 𝕆. 𝔹. 𝕀. 𝔸. 𝕊 •

Divya sits in front of the laptop and stares at it while having lost in thoughts

A loud sound is heard from the balcony and she runs over there. She finds a rock with a paper. Being a curious cat which she is always she opens the paper to read it.

"Get back to work, you're punishment (hiatus) is done now"

She squealed and ran around. She reached the office room to see it was empty. The empty papers were lying around and the banner was rolled up. She looked at the room sadly while bending her head down.

A hand on her shoulder and she turns around to see Zubi behind her. Divya blinked her eyes with tears and Zubi wiped them.

Zubi : Don't worry we will do this together now!

Divya nodded and both of them sat down to clean all the mess.

Divya : Ahhhhh! Eww it's a cockroach. I hate it.

Divya was shivering, she was trying to control herself. Zubi rushed to her and threw that cockroach away.

Zubi : Divi, are you okay?

Divya : I.. I.. Have a fear of cockroaches

Zubi : Shh shh.. It's okay, it's gone now don't worry.

Divya breathes in and breathes out slowly trying to calm herself down.

Zubi : Divi, how about we take "most common phobias in teens" for our come back update?

Divya : Woah! That's perfect akka. We can do this.

Both of them sat down to paint the banner for the show.

Divya : Greetings everyone, Welcome to Low Budget Ted Talks *banner rolls down showing the topic* This is Divya!

Zubi : Aubi nd this is Zubi!

Divya : We're your not so boring hosts for today.

Zubi : Well, bear with us while standing for the show today, our manager couldn't provide chairs!

Divya : Told you we are on low budget!

Zubi : But don't worry, we'll do better next time.

Divya : Okay so back to our topic, wait don't tell me I didn't even introduce the topic. Oh god!

Zubi : Calm down Divi, Our topic for today is *both of them show their hands towards the banner*

Zubi and Divya : Phobias

Divya : Phobias which are commonly found in Teens these days.