𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐲

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘳 ❞

Liz rubbed her temples as her propped elbows began to slide off the table causing her eyes to blink open. The voices around her blurred as she shut her eyes and took a sip of her coffee, licking her lips as she had drops of coffee clinging to her chapped lips.

Inhaling the scent of dark coffee, the ends of her mouth turned up at the thought of his endless rants of her loving coffee more than him. She pressed her lips against the paper lid of the paper cup, the tip of her tongue made instant contact with the burning liquid, the brunette winced slightly. 

The coffee was warmer than the state of her heart.

❝𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵

𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 ❞

Her alarm clock was losing patience as she Liz covered her head with her covers as snoozing it wasn't an open option. It was six in the evening she didn't know why she set an alarm knowing well the chances of her sleeping were bare.

She laid there under her sheets ever inch of her body covered trying to piece together some heat as the cold weather outside seemed to find its' way inside her heart by every second she was away from him.

She was meeting a friend at the bar, She was certain she would see him there.

Pushing the comforter away she swung her legs over the side of her bed leaving them hanging as they stole touches from the carpet beneath her.Wrapping her arms around her she rubbed unconsciously as her eyes darted to the white wall in her room.

Her toes making contact with the carpet soon lead her feet to drag her along to the bathroom to get her ready.

She emerged from the bathroom ten minutes later, her body wrapped in a navy blue towel her wet brown hair freely tumbling onto her shoulder, the smell of her shampoo dancing along every inch of her room.

Dressing in her usual white tank top with a suit jacket and black jeans she combed through her hair, curling it to perfection and pinning it back. Her face blank without emotion, which seemed to be a permanent resident took a leave as a white smile planted itself onto her face.

Grabbing her phone she dumped it into her squared bag, which she slung over her shoulder as the sound of jangling keys were the last thing the empty walls of her apartment heard.

❝𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 ❞

She made her way somehow to her friends who were infatuated with the thought of smiling and having fun.

She remembered when she used to be like that.

All that changed once he died. Her best friend, the light to her darkness.

She drank a shot, before a painful shout filled her ears. A girl with mascara running down her cheeks her hair which seemed to be set in a updo fell down cascading to her shoulders as she sobbed and held onto someone.

People seemed to be hurriedly leaving the grill, and her friends voices brought her in check with her surrounding.

"Liz we need to go, A dead body was found" Her blonde friends eye's filled with fear.

-

-

She played with the ends of her hair as she waited, at the police station. 

She was a witness.

It made no sense she knew it didn't but they needed something, so they called in everyone who didn't fled at the news of the dead body.

"Liz" A deep voice called, she didn't look up but walked into the room. She knew this place like the back of her hand.

" I'm Avan" A boy with warm brown eyes and long brown hair greeted her, he seemed to pure to be in this field. "We can do this really fast" He told her, scared that she might break at any second.

She nodded her eyes still fixed on her hands, placed on her lap as she could hear the sound of the clock ticking which each second bearing the anticipation she had in a sound.

"Occupation?" He asked, his two fingers placing his pen at the side of his mouth as he shuffled through various papers.

"Retired detective"

-

-

-

Someone stop me from turning this into a fic. GOODBYEE

Love you all and Shitpad gives me messages late so i'm sorry if i haven't replied to any of yours <3