TAG #20

Tagged by: Minami_Natsume 

Wattpad doesn't notify me at all and I hate it. And warning though: things written below are made by my not-thinking-straightly side because my head hurts and I just wanna lock myself up and rot alone-

1.) If a guy on a bed with 4 roombas strapped to the legs came into your room in the middle of the night (and you were not asleep because you were too busy choking over Mafu's cameo) what would you do?

> Okay, so first of all, what in the bloody heck is a roomba?

2.) Mafumafu, Eve, Neru, Lon, Soraru, Sakata, Amatsuki, Sou, Takuya Eguchi, and Nqrse. Rate their artistic ability.

> I'll exclude some because I haven't seen their arts yet/I forgot to save their drawings but: Neru, Sou, nqrse, Mafumafu, Sakata, Eve- God, why are people even reading this...

3.) Favourite AU

> Coffee shop and flower shop AU go brrr-

4.) Least favourite pairing (romantically)

> Uh... I'll pass this one... Sorry...

5.) Who would you torture and what would you use? (Can be both people you know or don't know personally)

> ... Do you think I actually have the guts to torture people? They can outpower me before I can even stand up to get some tools, damn it! Please don't read further, I am quite ashamed of what I wrote in this tag!

6.) You are stranded on an island with another person that you choose to drag with you. Who would that person be and what 3 things would you bring with you to pass 5 years you will spend there?

> Hmm... Very hard. I'm going to drag Trashy_Fuyu because yes. Oh, you're tagged now, baachan. No buts, touch move-

Imagine baachan and I stuck in an island, arguing, fighthing, ahh... very fun. What a lively stay it's going to be- Oh, and for 3 things... I'd say a knife, a gadget (I'm mostly pertaining to my laptop because my phone is one heck of a garbage-), and a towel.

7.) Which Utaite would you marry to have that son? And which Utaite would be your son? And which Utaite would you want your son to marry?

> Jebus, after reading this for so many times, I finally understand what it meant. Whoo, I'd marry Eve and have Sou as our son. Sou can marry Wolpis Kater *aggressive coughing*

8.) Which pairing would you let alive in an angst fic? (KashiTsuki, LuzNaru, EveSou, UraSaka, or Soramafu?)

> Now, this is torture. I'm not biased so I'm going to let KashiTsuki live because they're both wholesome- please kill me

9.) If Amatsuki, Sou, Sakata, and Soraru decided that they were going to quit being utaite and choose another profession, what would you like to see them be?

> Amatsuki as a photographer, Sou as a cafe owner, Sakata as a flower shop owner because he's a sunflower, aaaaaaand...

Soraru as a construction worker because he's so good at Minecraft-- okay I'm sorry not sorry please end me-

10.) Name a planet after an utaite

> Neptune... for Soraru... or Eve... or both. I can't brain out things right now so neh-

11.) Which image traumatizes you the most? (Bald Mafumafu, Buff Amatsuki, Acorn Eve, Sou with Abs or Bald Monk Soraru).

> PTEGWVEHSABDHGREHWV--- SOU WITH ABS IS A THING!? I DON'T WANNA SEE, PLEASE BALD ROOT AND ROOT WITH ABS AND BALD VICTREAM WERE ENOUGH I DON'T WANT TO SEE MORE

12.) How similar do you think Urata and Chuuya from BSD or Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic....

.

.

.

.

.

.

(no guys we're joking. It's Bungou Stray Dogs right?) are?

> Cute-sized guys with deadly level of blood pressure and both of them have an overly cute and pure, carefree guys as their stress source-

Tag 10 people

are people here still alive?

G-Light

_FuniFuni_24

Levvy446

Trashy_Fuyu

... should I bug my followers? I should bug my followers- i'mjokingpleaseendmysufferinghhHNhBSHnbah

@ 6 more because I'm out hope you people suffer now saraba-