Chap 13

Sunoo opens the glass door and step out to the balcony, from here he can see beautiful fields connected with the blue sky.

Meanwhile, Ni-Ki lays on the bed, everytime when he got crazy mad, he always kill someone or just take a nap. But. Hungry.......he's very hungry.
He didn't eat breakfast, think again about all the breakfast, he's both mad and hungry. That's why he just kept on rolling over and over on the bed.

-Hungry? Do you want to eat? 

-Do you want to set me on fire too?

Ni-Ki says furiously, but Sunoo burst into laugh.

Then Sunoo went down to the kitchen. Ni-Ki's not so sure if he would make breakfast without burning the house again so he went down together with Sunoo.

This time, he's making instant noodles.

Ni-Ki felt way better when Sunoo brings the noodles out and the kitchen is still there. Ni-Ki's cars is not here so he can't go outside anywhere, and he slept until noon.

-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The scream wakes him up. Follow with a bunch of scary sounds. 

Ni-Ki frowned, step down to the living room.

-Why is it so dark in here?

All of the lights are off. Ni-Ki looks around and went to the couch.

-What are you doing?

-Watching horror movie.

Sunoo hugs the pillow, looking at the screen.

Ni-Ki glances at the screen, there's a girl with hair covering her face, wearing and dirty Lolita costume. It's "Lolita", the most famous horror film recently. The girl suddenly smirked. Then Ni-Ki got goosebumps all over his body. 

It's not because he's scared, but this room's temperature is extremely colder than the others rooms. 

-Why is the AC on?

-I turned it on.

-How many degrees?

-10

-Are you out of your mind?

-I did that on purpose, it will make the movie seems more realistic. You're asking too much, if you want to watch then take a seat, if not then be gone.

Ni-Ki sits down.

-A..A.AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-Shut up, I'm gonna go deaf

Ni-Ki says loudly.

-That's the meaning of watching horror movies.

At the beginning he thought that Sunoo is very brave. But while he's sitting with him, Sunoo always cover his eyes when it comes to scary scenes, sometimes there's a jump-scare and Sunoo has not be able to cover his eyes, he just shout out loud. He even scratch Ni-Ki. 

The end, Ni-Ki yawns, stretch a bit and goes upstairs. Sunoo keeps holding Ni-Ki's hand tightly and won't let go of it no matters how many times Ni-Ki tries to take his hand out.

When they got to the room, Ni-Ki lays down, Sunoo also lays down on the bed right next to Ni-Ki. 

-What are you doing, get out.

Ni-Ki kicks Sunoo out of the bed, Sunoo didn't fell down, he hugs Ni-Ki's leg and come closer, again. 

That's what Sunoo often do after watching a horror movie. No matters who is it, he just crawls over and hugs that person tight and won't let go. Later in this story, when both of them fell in love with each other, Ni-Ki told Sunoo that he's not allowed to watch horror movie with anyone else, except him. And since then Ni-Ki found a way to get rid of his stress by letting Sunoo go and buy horror movie for both of them to watch together (he just wants to hugs Sunoo :>>)

But that's later in the story, now there's still lots of interesting stuff....

___________________________