Chap 32

-I heard that Min Suyeon came back.

-Yes exactly, she is back.

-Oh no, now our hope is crushed.

-"¤¤3"#"%¤/()

The whole school kept on delivering the news that Min Suyeon is back. Who is she and why did she got so much spotlight and attention?

-Hey, who's Min Suyeon?

Sunoo randomly grabs a student with blonde hair, she looks like a Golden Retriever. Sunoo's voice seems normal but his face expressions seems like he's about to kill someone. Which made the "Golden Retriever" scared.

-That's....our..school..homecoming queen. 

-Yes she's also the goddess in our school.

Another student says. 

-Huh, how could a person like her be the homecoming queen of this school? Did she bought that with her money?

-No..no, she really is the dream of many boys and role model of many girls in this school. Beautiful, smart, good at sports, rich, she's also very kind and friendly.

Sunoo remembers every word they says, but until the last one. Kind and friendly? He remembers how Min Suyeon laughed at his face in the morning, she was very rude. How could people describe her as "kind"? They should say that she's two face and good at acting. Sunoo puts his hands in his pockets then walks away.

"crack"

The fork stabbed through the piece of meat, breaking the plate made of porlaince.

-Arghhhhh

Sunoo growls, flashing back the scene at the afternoon made Sunoo super duper mad. So after school, Sunoo came to Ni-Ki's class to go home together with him, then he saw Min Suyeon standing there and talking with Ni-Ki. When he came in the class Ni-Ki only says "Go home first", then stepped outside with that b!tch, not stopping there, Ni-Ki added "I'm not gonna eat dinner today." They are only married through and accident but Ni-Ki never skips a meal at home, though everyday is instant noodles, that made Sunoo felt touched, but today he broke his own record, and it's because of that b!tch Min Suyeon.

-Come on, cool down. Maybe they're just old friends.

Jungwon brings Sunoo's "product" into the kitchen, feeling a bit sad because the plate is really pretty. From last time, unexpectedly Sunoo found out about Jungwon amazing cooking skills, Sunoo "invited" him here to be the main chef in this house. 

-Ha..what's for today? Oh it's steak with red wine sauce. Holy...I love you so much Jungwonnnnn.

A lousy noice came up, yea I forgot, since Jungwon became the chef of this house, Jay came here every single meal just for free food, Black can't even stop his obsession for food.

-They're not friends. They're a couple.

Jay chews the steak and says. It's true that Sunoo can never hope for good news from this person. 

-But I heard they broke up. Which means they're exes now.

Jungwon says and looks at Sunoo. He hopes that will make him feel better. 

-.....yes...they broke up. But Ni-Ki's still in love with her.

"crack" number two.

This time the fork is bent over, Jay stops eating, looks at Sunoo.

-Ay Sunoo don't be mad, that's only the past, now Ni-Ki's yours.

-Tell me their story.

- Story what?

-...black.....

-A..a...a I got it now, I'll explain it to you.

Jay stands up and shut all the lights off, then lights a candle and puts in the middle of the table, three of them forms a circle, listening to Jay.

-This is how it is:  Few years ago, Ni-Ki and Suyeon met each other at a party, they talked but Suyeon didn't leave a big impression on Ni-Ki at all. After that Ni-Ki got into a terrible car accident, he got seriously injured and have to stay in the hospital up to 6 weeks. All that time Suyeon came everyday to take care for him. Which made him touched and slowly falls in love with her. Until a year later...

-Hey can you please stop pretending like this is  a horror story????

Sunoo madly disrupt Jay.

-Now is the part is get interesting, do you want to hear or nah?

-Okay keep going.

-Hm, a year later, Suyeon got a scholarship at United Kingdom....

-Yea I know what happens next, she left him alone because she cared for her future more.

Jay rolls his eyes, glares at Sunoo.

-Do you want to hear? If it's that simple then I wouldn't be here and telling this to you.

-Huh? Isn't that the ending?

-No it's not.

-Okay keep going.

-Unlike you thought Sunoo, she didn't decides right away, at that moment Ni-Ki's obsesses about her so he tries many ways to keep her here. No one knows why, but all the time Ni-Ki got into big fights, all because of Min Suyeon. Lots and lots of gangster groups came and want to kill Ni-Ki for fighting them. At that moment NI-Ki was so out of his mind that he just kept on fighting, fighting and fighting. Until one day...

Jay telling "flashback"

It's raining again. The rain passed by a fun and loud city, made all the lights fades under the white clear water.

Ni-Ki lays on the ground, his weak breath kept on going slowly but steadily. There's wound everywhere on his body, blood came out and made the whole place that's he laying all red. One of them steps closer, holding a bat, follow with a few people more. Ni-Ki smiles disgustedly.

-Today there's more orphan dogs than normal.

A laugh answers.

-Feel free to laugh, because today is your last day on this Earth.

The bat hits down, then kept on going, the rain made those deathly sounds fades, but there's no screams....

-Now, quickly say that you'll give up on Min Suyeon, then I'll let you live.

No answers.

-Okay, this is your choice.

Jay stops for a bit. Looks over to Sunoo, seeing how surprise he was.

-...then, thanks to people around there Ni-Ki got in the ER asap so he didn't die. But his left hand is badly injured, they almost have to saw it away. Then a few days later, Suyeon accepted the offer and booked a ticket to fly to UK immediately. Before leaving, she left a letter for Ni-Ki, saying she accept the offer is because of her Ni-Ki got injured. She's very sad and regret so she decided to leave. But now she came back.

Jay heavily ends the story. Sunoo is still in shock, he didn't thought that Ni-Ki would have such painful past, he can imagine how heartbroke and painful Ni-Ki was when he woke up at the hospital and found out that his loved one chose to leave him alone just because of that non sense reason.