Part 3: cordelia

Wow last night was so amazing, God I can still feel her hands on me, she was so damn sexy she made
me so fucking horny.

It's now 9:00am in the morning, I wanted to surprise her I wanted to make her the most delicious breakfast she would ever eat, but before I went down to make her breakfast I went to take a hot shower
Fuck I miss her touches and kisses so much, after I finished the shower I went to my closet and I chose my sexiest pajamas...

It's now 9:00am in the morning, I wanted to surprise her I wanted to make her the most delicious breakfast she would ever eat, but before I went down to make her breakfast I went to take a hot showerFuck I miss her touches and kisses so much, afte...

And above I wore a sexy robe, because after breakfast I wanted to surprise her with something else;))

And then I went downstairs to make her breakfast.

Andre the servant helped me a little, who I'm working about, he did almost everything.

So for breakfast I made her, pancakes with bacon and egg and orange juice.

I waited for her to wake up, it was already 10:00am, so I went up to her downstairs to wake her up with kisses, I'm still not sure what we are

I opened the room door and I jumped into bed to wake her up, damn I'm so fucking horny right now I want to fuck her so badly.
She told me in her sexy voice: "good morning, mi amor".
I told her with a big smile: "good morning, my love".
She came to kiss me but I stopped her and I told her: "listen mi amor we need to talk..."
She asks me: "about what darling?"
She started to get stressed and ask me: "wait I did something?"
"Did I hurt you? I knew I did not deserve someone like you״
I calmed her down and told her: "calm down darling, you did nothing"
She asked me, as a tear fell from her eyes: "okay darling so what happened?"
I asked with a stutter:"what are we?"
She did not answer it was awkwardly quiet for a few minutes, so I plucked up the courage and asked with a stutter: "ummm, yo- yo- youuu want to be my girlll-friend?"
She answers me with a huge smile on her face: "YES!!"
She kissed me and told me in her sexy voice: "what are you wearing underneath;))"
I told her: "this is a surprise for you, you will find out after breakfast;))"
She whispered in my ear in her sexy voice: "Cordelia, Cordelia fuck me pls"
She told me: "I'm a bad girl, you should punish me mommy..."
God she made me so fucking horny, I got on top of her and started making her such a big hickey, but then Andre called us, so we got out of bed and then she went to take a shower I saw she forgot the towel so I went to get her and then I see her sexy body god she so damn sexy, and I did not hold back so I went into the shower with her...
She told me: "hi babe I miss you".
Without speaking I pinned her to the wall
She asked me: "what are you doing?"
I told her: "you were a very bad girl, I should punish you"
She told me: "okay mommy, do with me as you
please..."