Part 8: Cordelia

Veronica and I were already in bed, I told her in a pretty scared and stuttering voice "Ve- Vero- Veronica... I need to tell you something..."
She asked me "what you should tell me?"
I told her "I have no other way to tell it but I am a witch and my family and I killed your family..."

Veronica looked at me with a startled face, and asked  "what my family did to your family? that you hurt them that way" I answered her "I don't even know why, my mother asked me to do that..."

It was raining hard hard outside and Veronica ran outside I chased her I knew it was not a good idea to tell her.

She ran away I could not reach her for days...

TWO MONTHS LATER
I got up in the morning for another meaningless morning without her...
It was already 10am, I took a shower and while I was taking a shower, I remembered that there was one place I was not looking for her the library.
I got organized quickly and drove to the library.

I went in and saw her there with her short, black hair like the night sky and her red lips like a cherry God I wanted to kiss her so badly I miss her touch's and her kisses.

I progressed to her I felt embarrassed luckily there was no one in the library I stood, in front of her and I started at her brown eyes dark and romantic...

We looked each other in the eyes out of nowhere, and Veronica came and kissed me and told me "I do not care that you killed my family are nothing for me, I do not care that you are a witch, I love you so fucking much I just want to be with you..." she says as she unbuttons my shirt "God I missed your touch to your kisses so much" she whispered in my ear "Cordelia fuck me now!" She told me "I'm sorry I ran away like, without answering I needed time for myself to digest everything..." I told her "it's okay, darling it's okay..."

Without further hesitation I fucked her so hard, that the whole world has heard.

Suddenly out of nowhere my mother calls me and invites us to Christmas, of course we agreed but I was interested in what she was planning.

I decided to take a bold and  big step and asked Veronica "you want to move in with me?"
She said yes I was so excited...

After a few days she finally moved on with all her stuff, I never felt so happier like now.

Today is October 31st and today is Halloween, so I planned for Veronica a special show tonight;))

For the show I needed a costume so I went to the mall to buy, I decided to dress up as Harley Quinn I brought the costume, and got home to get ready I only had two hours left to get organized.

I got home, took a shower, put on make-up and got dressed quickly. I tidied up the room, I put rose candles for her show.

 I tidied up the room, I put rose candles for her show

That's how I looked...

I was waiting for her to come home all of a sudden she comes back and tells me. "Babe wait here, I have a surprise for you..." before I had time to insert a sentence she went fast, suddenly she appears in the guise of a sexy witch and tells me "I wanted to make you happy and surprise you;)"

I told her "wow darling you look amazing!" She looked at me, and said with a horny look "this outfit for me;)?" I answered her with a flirtatious smile "yes I want to do you a show in the room

I told her "wow darling you look amazing!" She looked at me, and said with a horny look "this outfit for me;)?" I answered her with a flirtatious smile "yes I want to do you a show in the room...;)" we went to my room, she closed the door, pushed me into bed, got on top of me and started making a huge hicky in my neck...
She put a finger into my Vegina, the she put in another finger I told her as I moaned "tonight I was supposed to pamper you" she told me in her sweet voice "TONIGHT I'M YOUR MOMMY!, so be a good girl and do as I please..."

I hope you enjoyed the episode
More episodes will come soon..
Thanks to everyone who read:)
Love you<3