Part 9: Veronica

When Cordelia told me what she did I was so angry, she was the only person I could trust and now she is the last person I could trust. I did not care that she murdered my family, or that she was a witch the only thing I cared about was that she hide it from me...

Although it was raining heavily outside I took a jacket and ran away, Cordelia tried to chase after me but could not...

AFTER TWO MONTHS
In those two months we did not talk she did not stop calling, but I did not answer because I needed time for myself and digest everything and try to look for me in places, but she did not find until one day...

One day I see Cordelia enter the library, she was stunning as always blonde hair that captivated me from the first moment I saw her, and her lips were peachy.

God i missed her so much I just want to kiss her and fuck her right on the floor...

She advanced towards me and stood in front of me, she looked into my eyes and I looked into her eyes, her brown dark and romantic eyes...

Out of nowhere I kissed her and told her  "I do not care that you killed my family are nothing for me, I do not care that you are a witch, I love you so fucking much I just want to be with you..." I says as I unbuttons her shirt "God I missed your touch to your kisses so much" I whispered in her ear "Cordelia fuck me now!" I told her "I'm sorry I ran away like that, without answering I needed time for myself to digest everything..." She told me in her sweet voice "it's okay, darling it's okay..."

Without further hesitation She fucked me so hard, that the whole world has heard.

Suddenly someone calls her I asked her who it was she told me "my mother", She asked me is I wanted to join them for Christmas and of course I said yes.

Cordelia asked me "you want to move in with me?"
I said yes I was so excited...

After a few days later I finally moved on with all of my stuff, I never felt so happier like now.

Today is October 31st and today is Halloween...

I wanted to do a surprise to Cordelia today...
After a long day I see Cordelia dressed in Harley Quinn's sexiest costume.

I wanted to surprise her so I told her "babe wait here, I have a surprise for you

I wanted to surprise her so I told her "babe wait here, I have a surprise for you..."
I went fast and changed into a costume for a sexy witch it's small tribute but she will love it:)

I went out and told her "I wanted to make you happy and surprise you;)"She told me "wow darling you look amazing!" I looked at her and said "this outfit for me;)?" She answered me with a flirtatious smile  "yes I want to do you a show in the room

She told me "wow darling you look amazing!" I looked at her and said "this outfit for me;)?" She answered me with a flirtatious smile "yes I want to do you a show in the room...;)" we went to the room, I closed the door, I pushed her into bed, and climbed over her, and started making a huge hicky on her neck...
I put a finger into her Vegina, then I put in another finger she told me while she moaned "tonight I was supposed to pamper you" I told her "TONIGHT I'M YOUR MOMMY!, so be a good girl and do as I please..."

I hope you enjoyed the episode
More episodes will come soon..
Thanks to everyone who read:)
Love you<3