'00'

A part of me has always been sure about everything I do. I have always known, what do to and how to do it. I never thought nor wanted anyone to get hurt in the process of me choosing things I was sure about. I never thought I would be the one to get hurt either. Just one call shifted my entire world, I thought for the better. I use to tell myself everything happens for a reason, but now I'm starting to believe that isn't true. One look in his eyes and I knew my heart would shatter. And it did. Walking fast down these stairs mascara running down my face. I can't go back up to that party. I couldn't go back up to the all the people I work with and humilate myself anymore than I have. I had to get home and make a call. The lump in my throat growing larger at thought of having to make that call. When I made it to the lobby I found the guy from valet and asked for my car. When he nodded walking off to get it I heard him call out my name.

"Marie." I spun around seeing him standing there, regret in his eyes. He walked towards me and I felt my breathing getting heavier.

"Ma'am, your car." I turned around getting in my car leaving immediatley. I drove straight to my apartment, not stopping anywhere. I parked in the parking garage avoiding the paparazzi as best as possible. They would be on my ass the rest of the week since I left the party early. I wonder if Sebastion will make it public, or he'll keep everyone in the dark, like he did me.

--------------------------------

EEK I'M SORRY ITS SHORT LMAO... BUT I'M EXCITED FOR THIS.