'02'

"Oh my god." Ali said from the doorway. I quickly step away from Sebastian blushing to the ground. Ali stepped away from the door grabbing my arm pulling me back into the bar giving a weird smile to Sebastian. Once we were back at our seats she pinched me.

"Ow!" I yelped rubbing my arm where she just pinched.

"That's the second time I caught you making out with that guy. What's your excuse now?" She asks, I laugh a bit.

"I'm drunk and he kissed me so..." I hold my finger out leaning closer to her, "is it really my fault?" Ali laughed putting my finger down.

"Sweetie, you were into it." I laugh.

"You'll never hear me admit that though." I say walking to the bar to get another drink. I slouch into the closest bar stool and wait for the bartender to get me a drink. I grab my phone out of my wallet purse thing. I have like a million missed messages from Barry.

Barry
b- marie where are you
b- marie?
b- i got it wrong
b- they need your answer by the end of tomorrow
b- the end of the week is the cast meeting, where you meet your co-stars, the directors, producers, etc.
b- that means go over the contract tonight
b- marie!!!
b- hello
b- dude wth
m- damn chill im out with ali
b- i was starting to worry about you
m- really? couldnt tell
b- where are you? im coming to get you
m- um idk

Barry didn't respond after that. Then my phone started ringing. It was Barry, I laughed picking up.

"Yes, my kind sir." My words slurred together.

"Your drunk, hand the phone to the bartender," he said firmly. I looked around then snapped my fingers to get the bartender's attention but he wasn't coming over.

"Barry he isn't comin-" Someone took the phone out of my hand but my vision became blurry and I couldn't see anything.

"Hey, this is Marie's friend she met tonight. Don't worry about her, I'm bringing her home now." I heard a voice say quietly. The music was still loud. I stood up stumbling over my feet.

"I gotta find Ali." I said tripping over my feet still. I felt a hand grab my arm holding me steady.

"Woah woah you need to be careful." I try to push myself away from him.

"I need to find Ali." I whined. I couldn't get out of his grip. It was tight but not tight enough to hurt me. I still tried to get away from him which made him pull me into his chest. I didn't know what was happening or why Sebastian was trying to help me but it felt weird. I used all my might to push myself away. I plugged my ears falling to the ground in tears.

"Stop stop stop" I screamed loud, my chest felt heavy and my head hurt from the noise. Sebastion tried putting his hand my shoulder but I smacked it away quickly. I didn't know who he was. Dad. Dad's coming. A voice in my head told me to scream but I stayed quiet rocking back and forth.

"Marie? Oh god, what did you say?" I heard Ali's voice. She approached me gently running her hands back and forth on my arms.

"I just said she needed to be careful she was gonna fall." Sebastian defended. I heard Ali sigh deeply.

"Marie, babe he's not here. Come on this was a bad idea." She pulled me up taking me in her arms. I still felt drowsy and had no clue what was happening. I felt like I was a little girl again hiding in my bedroom closet hoping Daddy doesn't and come in and say 'goodnight'. My shaking body didn't know what to believe. Then out of no where my body went limp.

"Marie!" Was the last thing I heard.

I kept my eyes closed, the ache that was shooting through my head would only get worse if I opened them. My lips were dry and cracked. Another sharp pain went through my head. I winced lightly touching the top of my head.