'03'

Everyone's eyes were on me now, but my eyes were fixated on Sebastian. I felt like the walls were caving in on me. I blinked a couple of times to make sure it was actually him. It was. It was the person who saw me completely fall apart. The person I felt things for, this is going to complicate things, at least for me.

"I'm sorry, do you know each other?" A male voice said, I looked over to see the Chris Evans looking between me and Sebastian. I snapped out of my head.

"Uh no, we don't." Sebastian replied to Chris. I furrowed my brows but instantly stopped to not give away that we did. I guess it wouldn't complicate things for him, he'll just pretend like he doesn't know me. I put my head down shamefully. I put a smile on my face though and shook hands with everyone.

"It's good to finally meet you," Scarlett whispered as she shook my hand. I smiled at her in response. Eventually it was time for everyone to find their seats. Mine, just happened to be right next to Sebastian's. The producers started going over a few things and I just rested my head on my hand.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to complicate things. I just-"

"No I get it, I would be embarrassed to know a mess like me too." I whispered cutting him off. He sighed deeply, knowing he hurt my feelings. Good. Cause he did.

"Plea-" he started again.

"I should really listen to what they are saying." I lied. I already knew what they were going over. It was all in the contract. I couldn't focus anyway, the way he didn't hesistate to deny that we knew each other bugged me. I get it I completely broke down in front of him. But he didn't act like this earlier this week when he was at my apartment. I wondered why Barry didn't warn me. He saw Sebastian at my place on Tuesday, why didn't he say anything? This isn't what I should be thinking about anyway. I should be thinking about how I'm sitting right behind the Robert Downey Jr. Or how Chris frickin' Evans know my name. Not a stupid boy who pretends he doesn't know me.

After the producers finish their speech they brought us to a different room to rehearse. I was prepared for the scene they wanted to do. I wasn't just sitting in my apartment this whole week, I was practicing my lines. This is the scene where Steve flirts with Eve and Bucky gets defensive.

"Alright, Marie we'll have you stand here and you two find your spots next to her." Joe called out waving his hands around. Chris and Sebastian nod, and then I realize. Sebastian is Bucky, oh god.

"And ACTION!" Anthony calls out.

"Do we know we can trust you?" Chris says stepping closer to me until there is just inches. I smirk as I'm supposed to.

"You were so quick to trust your good ol' pal" I give a look to Sebastian, his expression doesn't change.

"I know who he is." Chris says a little louder, drawing my attention back to him.

"I know who he is as well, different then how you know him. I'm willing to have a cup of coffee over it sometime." I say keeping my voice steady and the eye contact with Chris. He smirks eyeing Sebastian for a moment then turning back to me.

"I might just have to take you up on that," he winks. Suddenly Sebastian grabs my arm pulling me behind him. I gasp as I wasn't expecting that. I look to Joe who just signs to keep going.

"Bucky what the hell?" I yell. Sebastian turns his head to the side not fully on me.

"You think you can just, move up on her like that. In front of me?" He says in a deep voice. Chris readjusts himself.

"She moved up on me!" He shouts back. Sebastian glares at Chris then shoves him hard. Chris stumbles back. I jump up to grab Sebastian's arm like the script but he pulls away. That wasn't in the script, I furrow my brows but again Joe just signs to keep going.

"Bucky don't" I say loud.

"It's alright Eve I can take him." Chris says keeping his eye on Sebastian. I move myself in between them. I place my hand on Seb's chest turning to Chris.

"No you can't. I've seen you fight, don-" Suddenly Chris grabs my face crashing his lips with mine. I didn't know what was happening. Then Sebastion pulled us apart jumping at Chris hitting him square in the jaw. I smirked, but wiped off as soon as I saw that Chris was actually hurt.

"Man, you really got into it." Chris laughed, holding his jaw. Robert was helping him up now.

"I'm sorry Chris, I got to close there. My bad." Sebastian replies.

"That was brilliant! No offense Chris, but you all three have great chemistry! Especially you two," he eyes me and Sebastian. I blush but hide it rubbing my face. Everyone kind of spread apart, Scarlett got Chris an ice pack and he was sitting in the corner with her and Robert. I walked over there.

"You okay?" I asked politely. He nodded with a smile, then he eyed Scarlett and Robert. Scarlett nodded walking away and Robert put his hands on my shoulders from behind shaking me.

"You did good kid." He said, I smiled at that then sat down where Scarlett just was.

"I would have stopped him. I'm not completely useless, just didn't see it coming." I laughed and he did as well.

"No worries, I had it coming kissing his girl and all." I furrowed my brows.

"What? I- no that-" I stuttered.

"Eve and Bucky, not you and Seb." He started laughing. I sighed in relief, picking myself up from the chair. I nodded to him as a goodbye and walked over to Sebastian who was all by himself in the corner on his phone.

"Hey stranger." I whispered, he looked up with a sly smile. "Wanna go out for a smoke?" I asked suggesting to the door behind him. He smiled looking behind him and nodded. I grabbed my bag following him out the door. I felt eyes on the back of my head, but I didn't want to look to see whoever saw us. We found a spot close to the building and lit our cigarettes. He puffed once before making complete eye contact with me.

"I don't know what came over me," he started. I smirked.

"I do," he raised his eyebrows. "Jealousy. You didn't like that Chris kissed me." I said with a smirk.

"Your right, I didn't like that one bit." I cocked my head at him and thined my eyes.

"Well don't be a stranger next time." I rolled my eyes taking another puff out of my cigarette. I blew out the smoke when I noticed Seb staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

"Your beautiful," he whispered, I looked at him.

"Thanks, but your not my type" I joke and he laughs.

"Oh come on now," He laughs more.

"No seriously, I like blondes." I laugh, walking back to the door. I heard his foot steps behind me.

"Always the blondes." Seb retorts.

"Mostly Chris," I laugh again, leaning my head back. Suddenly he was in front of me. He grabbed my neck pulling me in connecting our lips. I threw my hands up in his hair as his hands traveled down my back. I deepen the kiss as he pushes me up against the building. He pulls away kissing down my neck making me gasp. He gets lower but I get bold and pull him back connecting our lips again. This time he deepens the kiss pushing me into the wall as much as he can. We pull away breathless. I smile walking back in the door leaving him there pretty much speechless. I fixed my hair going to the huddle they had made. They all welcomed me in with smiles. Excpet Chris was giving me a look and then he looked to Sebastian and I knew it was him who saw us go out together. This is not going to end well.

-----------------------------------

i know this is a shorter chapter but i ran out of things to put in this one.... BUTTT things got spicy i mean damn..

anyway thanks for the love so far!! lots of love <333