9

"Here you go and thanks!" Craig was faced with Tweek handing him back his sweatshirt.

Craig grabs the piece of clothing and shoves it in his locker, "Thanks. Also, sorry about the other day man. I didn't expect..."

"No, no! It's my fault. Really." They both smile and the bell rings. They say their goodbyes and went off to class.

"Craig."

The boy turns around to see Kenny walking towards him.

"I need to talk to you about something."

Craig sighs, "Nah man, I gotta get to class. You know. Not trying to miss it."

"First off, your next class is down the other way and upstairs. Looks like you were about to head down," Craig scoffs, about to leave, "Second of all, it's about Tweek."

That stopped him, "What about Tweek?"

"Well, something happened to him yesterday." Craig was a little nervous thinking that Tweek had told him about what happened between them, but no, "You remember that guy from that one incident? Josiah?"

Craig relaxes again, but he was confused, he thought he was friends with Tweek, "Oh. That dickhead. What about him?"

Kenny looks around to make sure no one is spying on them, "Let's go somewhere private so no one can hear us."

"Dude," Craig chuckles, "I'm not having sex with you. And, even if we aren't, someone might see us going somewhere together, they might think something. Your STDs might have STDs."

Kenny makes an irritated face and Craig couldn't help but laugh, "Look, you wanna help or not?"

"Goddamn it. Fine." Craig follows Kenny upstairs all the way until up to the roof. Kenny pulls out a key and opens the door.

"Never been up here before." Craig stretches with the sunray beaming down on him. He looks at Kenny who locks the door again and puts his key away in his pocket, "Where did you get that key anyway?"

Kenny smirks, "The only way I know when I want things."

Craig makes a barf face, "Ewe man, have some standards."

Kenny shrugs it off and walks over to the ledge of the roof, sitting down. He pats the space next to him. Craig groans walking his way over towards the fuck boy.

"Okay. So, I just want to say that Josiah isn't just any guy to Tweek. He's his ex-boyfriend from where he used to live."

Craig was a little shocked, "What? Then why the hell is that guy here?"

"It's better if I start from the beginning of Tweek's story. So you don't get confused."

Kenny starts telling Craig everything he knew about Josiah. His relationship with Tweek, how he hurt him, emotionally. Tweek had suffered years with that guy and when he had finally built the courage to leave him, the bastard had followed him somehow and is nowhere. Still tormenting Tweek. Craig was getting mad that some creep was following Tweek just to see him endure.

"So, wait, he told you all this just yesterday?" Craig questions.

"No. What happened yesterday was, well, I was walking around when I had seen him and his buddy's corner Tweek. Guess he was trying to make him get in his car so they can go somewhere. I knew Tweek would follow him if no one stepped in, so I did. I took him and just stayed there with him until he fell asleep." Kenny sees Craig's emotions. How he was feeling like right was like an open book.

He was malicious. He wanted some kind of payback. Maybe to run to the asshole and beat the crap out of him for damaging Tweek like this.

Craig stands back up, obviously trying to contain his feelings, "So, what the hell now? We beat this guy's ass out of town?"

Kenny laughs, "No, dude. Although, that is a tempting offer. I feel like we should somehow build Tweek's confidence into telling the guy off. Or somehow make it seem like Tweek has moved on and doesn't need his ass to live."

"Make him seem like he's moved on? With who dude. I don't think Tweek just wants to be with anyone at this time."

"I think I know someone interested in him and Tweek likes him back." Kenny smiles.

Craig was stumped for a couple of seconds as to whom, but then it hits him, "No, dude, no. I don't like guys. Whatever my past relationship was with him, is gone."

Kenny turns to his expression to an innocent face, "Whaaat? I didn't mean you! I meant me. He's obviously head over heels for me. Besides, I like a little shy guy."

"Oh god, no, not you!" Craig just secretly wished some other plan would pop into their heads, so neither of them would have been his new "lover" just to get rid of some guy.

"Oh, you got other ideas? Tell me! I'm all ears dude." Kenny uses one of his hands to cup his ear, waiting to listen to any idea Craig seemed to have. Obviously, he knew Craig didn't have anything, but it was fun to be overdramatic about shit.

Craig rolls his eyes, "Fuck you," he raises his middle finger to Kenny. He walks to the door, "Open this goddamn door so we can leave. I don't wanna be up here any longer with your ass."

Kenny is back to being serious about Tweek, "Yeah sure, but are you in about helping Tweek or not dude?"

It's quiet for some time before Craig starts nodding his head slightly, "Yeah, but let's talk about it more later. The plan we have is kind of shitty and bad."

Kenny agrees and opens the door for Craig, "I'll be right behind you. Wouldn't want people to see you and me together."

Craig says bye to the poor boy and leaves. Kenny pulls out a cigarette and lights it up. Awesome. Got Craig on this plan. He surprisingly took it well. Kenny finished his cigarette, throwing it on the ground and crushing it.

Kenny leaves, locking the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

As promised, making a chapter every Friday! Sorry, this chapter is a little late... just a little.

Hope you like it! ^_^ Byyyee