1

The mayor of the town calls in a town meeting for everyone. People come out to see what the meeting was about. She seemed really excited and no one has seen her that excited in a while. It must be something special!

"Hello everyone, I have called you all here today because some old friends are coming back into the town! You may remember them or not, but tomorrow the Tweak family will be moving back in." She announces.

People cheer, they haven't had good coffee in forever. Sure, anyone could make coffee, but not like the Tweaks! While the adults of the town were happy about the coffee, the kids who are now teenagers were excited to see their old friend, Tweek. Specifically, Kyle, Stan, Cartman, and Kenny. They had the most fun adventures with Tweek. Even if he was twitchy and had his ticks.

After the meeting, everyone was sent back to work or school. Most everyone was talking about Tweek. Either they knew him or they didn't. Most didn't know him because he wasn't with anyone much.

It was lunchtime when the boys were talking about Tweek, "Dude, I can't believe Tweek is back. It's been ages since I've seen him!" Stan says.

"I know, I wonder how he is now," Kyle replies to him.

"Ya know, I wonder if he's still a virgin..." Kenny mumbles while smirking. Kyle playfully pushes him.

"Dude, come on. Don't go creeping him out." The boys all laugh. Then again, practically everything scares Tweek Tweak.

"Yo," the boys turn again and see Craig and his little gang, "What are you guys talking about? I heard Kenny say something about a virgin." Here is Craig Tucker.

He's screwed with mostly every girl in the school who was a virgin. Was. A lot of girls fawned over him, never learning their lesson to not fuck around with Craig Tucker. He wasn't a bad guy, he just didn't like relationships. He felt like it held him down and he wouldn't be able to have fun.

"Oh great. Here is the other slut." Cartman sighs, wishing he had better friends.

"New guy. Well, more like an old friend is moving back into town." Kyle says.

"Who?" Clyde butts in. Clyde is Craig Tucker's closest friend.

"Didn't you guys go to the town meeting this morning? The mayor announced it there." Stan asks.

"Of course not. It would be boring, plus I don't like waking up so early to hear about 'news'. However, from what you're saying, it doesn't seem like interesting news at all." Kyle and Stan growled at Craig. Always so cocky and mean.

"Who's the new guy moving into town?" Token asks.

"Tweek," replies Kenny, "that's who I was wondering about if he still has his virginity." The group of boys opposite of Stan's were confused.

Tweek? Why did that ring a bell, but not really?

"You know, Tweek Tweak. His family owned that coffee shop everyone loved going to. They always offered more coffee." Stan explains. Now that he thinks about it, he can't remember much about Tweek. All he remembered about him were the adventures with him. They didn't know about his personal life much. Did he have siblings? What was he like besides twitchy? Something about gnomes stealing his underwear?

"Oh, the town spaz, right?" Craig says. He remembered now. Well, not really. He just remembered Tweek being on guard all the time. He had forgotten what he looks like and if he ever hangs out with him.

"Yeah, him," Cartman confirms the statement.

Clyde butts in once again, "He's coming in tomorrow?"