Character Sketch

Vrinda Dawda as Taani Tacker:

She's simple, fun-loving girl. She loves her friends n family to d fullest especially, her bhai. To her, love doesn't restrict to a lover, which gears up d never thought decision in her life.

Kunwar Amarjeeth Singhania as Rey Singhania:

He's a bad boy of d picture, not really. He's one of d twin son of Singhanias. Since, his birth has been in silver spoon family, he never really cared to achieve something on his own. He shares not so good bond with his very own brother. Life isn't so easy to him though he acts to give a damn to it.

Harshad Arora as Rohan Singhania:

He's a pearl of ocean, one would rummage to possess n claim but d fate is never fare to d good people. He's d other twin of Singhanias. He has no right reason to hate Rey but his antics enrage him to act opposite, both ending up as rivalries.

Shaantanu Maheshwari as Swayam Tacker:

He's a very generous person, a well-known business tycoon of Tacker industries. His life always surrounds around his cute little sister. He loves his wife.

Sneha Kapoor as Sharon Swayam Tacker:

She's a beautiful young lady, wife of Swayam. She loves her husband crazily. She nurtures Taani as her baby more than as his sister-in-law.

Naved Aslam as Mr.Rajveer Singhania:

He's d owner of Singhania industry. He's humble person, a very cool dude father. He loves his both d sons equally even though he's very well aware of their equation.

Gang as Friends: [Vicky, Nil, Bharath, Amar, Rinni, Neha]

P.S: If any other characters r needed, I'll add them eventually.