Chapter 7:Good-Bye!

"Uncle Boman" Rohan beamed pushing his body forward ecstatically to welcome his beloved uncle. "Haan....Rohan, my boy" Boman hugged him like meeting after ages. Rajveer, Swaron and gang were startled with his unexpected arrival. "Forgive me, Rohan. I couldn't come within d time of ur engagement." He apologized. "Well, where is my D-I-L?" He squinted across as if someone from d group would pop out to get blessings of him. Rohan alerted. He hadn't told all d drama happened yet. As much as he loved n respected his uncle though he was a dark person, he didn't willed to let him know d truth about TaaRey. He doesn't want any more interruptions to delay d relationship of TaaRey. "I'm so sorry that I lied. But it wasn't my engagement. It was Rey's. I just wanted my one n only relative to be with us in d occasion" He spat ingeniously covering d truth. "I see." Boman's expressions hardened. It was impossible to distinguish his calculations. "If it's d case, I'm not completely sad. U know y?" He spoke with gracious stiffness. Rohan expressions were complete nil in puzzled. "Because, I still have a chance to hold ur marriage rituals as a father figure" His spectacled eyes gleamed though a hint of soreness hidden in it. "Of course u have" Rohan smiled. "Iff I ever agree" He muttered with no voice.

Rajveer eyes brimmed faintly with d slight envy n respect. He envied Boman because he powered his son. Maybe he was wrong to think Rohan was never happy with Boman, because d small scene at present had totally unsubscribed his jealousy. He respected his son more than ever at his guts. He's hurt to d extent of no treatment can heal it but yet he maintained d facts clearly. Swayam literally could feel his heart thumping him to bow. Sharon n gang transfixed happily at them.

******

"Rey, mujhe Rohan ka bahut fikar ho raha hai" Taani said squeezing Rey's hands across her waist in tight. "Ek baat bolu, Taani! Rohan tumse bahut pyaar karta hai. I mean, it's totally visible. It'll not be fair to ask him to move on!" Rey conveyed. Her head immediately tilted freezing in his embrace. He understood her so damningly even without any spoken words. His eyes locked with hers. "But we can't let him go back India" Tears trickled on her fresh moisturized cheeks. "We'll try, Taani. I don't want to lose him anymore 2" He turned her across him. He kissed her teary cheek brushing d droplets through his plump lips. "Does that feel better?" He smacked lightening d mood. "Much better" She blushed cocooning her face in his chest.

******

"Jiju, please mere liye itna toh kar hi sakte hai right" Rohan reasoned with Swayam. "But Rohan, itna jaldi sab kuch kaise karenge" Swayam was stunned with d idea which had come out of Rohan's request. "U do not need to worry Swayam. Jab tumhari biwi yaha hai, y to fikar?" Sharon put her hand on his shoulder, slipping next to him. "We all r gonna help 2" Gang cried in unison. Swayam agreed to Rohan's plan.

******

Rajveer sat in d lounge deck of d ship sipping hot mug of coffee along with Boman. Though both r deadly enemies, there is similar bond called Rohan which entangled them. "I don't mean to be sorry, Rajveer. But still I'm taking Rohan back with me to India" Boman steadied on his seat. "I'm not at all surprised" Rajveer grind his teeth under d mouth. "Because he'll never stay happy here if he all d way c d person he loved had been engaged to his own brother and leading her happy life." Boman said as if he didn't hear Rajveer. Now d time was to scandalize for Rajveer. He knew d truth. But he still acted oblivious. "U knew it?" Rajveer maintained to burst back from his brooding. "Of course Chahe toh mein us ladki aur Rey ka zindagi barbad kar sakta hun, per Rohan mujhe kabi maaf nahi karega. Mere liye uske alawa koi aur nahi hai. Aur mein use kisi bi halat mein kabibi hurt nahi karna chahta hun" He explained defending himself. Rajveer was quiet. He couldn't quietly make out his words. He indeed loved Rohan. As cunning he is, he still had d heart to love someone and care for him and in any case Rajveer didn't want to ruin it because he owed his wife.