Epilogue: Hope!

After a time period of exactly 3 years, once again DELESA rose up on d same south sea providing a cruise holiday to d one who entered d ship. Away from every human, Taani stood up above at d clock tower, gazing around. Everything about it was same, d wandering mob along d corridors, tanning chicks on d recoiled beds at Ledo deck in open sunlight, bathing swarm to cool off d hitting heat of mid-summer, boozing liquor lovers at d corner of luxurious bar, chiding children for candies, scolding chores of annoyed yet loving parents, d ludicrous laudatory apartments inside, easy elevators, aiding lifts etc...... Even d spluttering of waves around d external body of DELESA had d same knack of criteria. Even though, it was a blazing summer, d thick mist across ocean raised eventually fogging d ship protectively as a camouflaging spell. But something was missing. D former feels of enjoyment at present were nil. She didn't rejoice this holiday out, even though she was with Rey, her life. She just accepted to come here again along just to embrace d chronicles of her lost soul, Rohan, her one n only ever BFF. In these 3 years, he hadn't visited even once. Moreover, he neither called nor tried to contact her or Rey or his father. Also he hadn't left a chance for them to trace him out. He marooned them on their leading life. How much she tried to trace him along with Rey n Rajveer but all d strive broke into sand grains of big rock giving no hope to bounce it back. He broke his promise for d first time. He didn't comeback. Maybe, she deserved it, after all hurting his divine heart. A splash of mixed anger, love, hurt, pain exuded in d form of pool of tears through her round brown eyes. She at least had Rey to dwell upon her pain n share everything about but whom did he had? She is sure of him not moving on in his life.

Rey who had arrived d place in search of Taani, knew perfectly well what was going on in her mind. There was no single day, they didn't crave for Rohan's presence. Probably, Rey didn't smear d numbness of d memories of his brother on his face but indeed his heart bled moistened firing d pit of his stomach as someone squeezed his throat. He acted to be brave just because he doesn't wants to lose Taani. She had become so sour all these years alone without her companion of life. But he had to be strong for her. One or d other day, he will finally dig out his brother wherever in this universe he had been galloped.

"Taani" Blinking d brimming tears back inside into eye-sockets, Rey smiled n moved towards her. She immediately wiped d tears on d hem of her kurta. She smiled genuinely cng him. None can make her forget d world except for his view. She felt secure while he was close. He padded near to her n put his arms across her waist. It was his master formula to drag her into his world. "Kaha te aap ab tak" She pouted putting her hands across his neck. "Koi ladki mera number pooch rahi ti" He smirked cng her exploding possessive expressions. "Aur....." He never got a chance to end it. "Aur aap ne kya kaha?" She grit her teeth in slight annoyance knowing d truth he was simply irritating her. "Meine kaha........" He paused. She turned scarlet. "Mere biwise puchke aata hun" He kissed d tip of her nose. She grinned ferociously blushing in his shackle. "U know what, Rey? U r so damn........" She was about to complete but "Sexy, haan!" He teased her. She thwarted her head incredibly n surprisingly placed her lips on his. After all, both were suffering from inner dilemmas, d kiss unleashed every worry for a moment. He roamed his hand on her back savoring d luscious lips of her in his mouth. It tasted better than heaven food. Nothing mattered to both while their lips grazed to quench d thirst of each other. Perhaps, they hadn't become one physically unlike mentally even for a mere moment in this long gap, but d simple kisses driven them crazy. It was more than enough to feel each other's love. They had promised to one another to start their new life, only after Rohan settling happily in his life. It is an oath taken by them n never in life would stop until fulfilling d promise. After a whole long brief minute, they broke apart n held their hands standing quietly watching d buzzing wails of rippling pond. Rey pulled her into him as she viewed d falling sky into dark. She snuggled leaning on his chest n wrapped her arm around his waist. Both stood in d warmth with a confident hope of changing things into their account properly. They will surely find Rohan one or d other day.

******

Miles far away from d DELESA, Rohan was sailing in a small boat accompanying Boman who ventured to an unknown place. Every second of his life reminded him of Taani, his Love for eternity, his brother Rey, how much he missed being with him n his father Rajveer who had already suffered d lack of not enjoying childhood moments of him now would be more broken. But he wished everything was normal with d hint of gladness at least they all three were together. It pierced him to be far away from them but his unfair life had haven't given any choice to him. He would be completely axed into pieces of wood of a tree trunk if he returned back. D pain is unbearable and he couldn't stand showcasing it n vanishing d happiness of their life brutally. He will never be able to forget Taani, it's a hard fact. He would love her until his soul exiled in banishment with no life further. He closed his eyes backing away d dampening eyes. He smiled miserably at d splashing waves on a rock stood as avalanche in between d voyage.

BUT D VOYAGE OF PASSION OF D GOLDEN TRIO YET CONTINUED.

~END~