Chapter 4: Truth In Disguise

The crescent moon in d dark night tinkled along with d scattered bright stars up above in d blanket of sky. Down on d DELESA, the number of lanterns dangled, freely flew in d open deck area. Everywhere, d flash of lights lingered. D balloons flooded d wooden base ground narrowing d crevice. A fountain sprinkled in d middle area, accompanying d rattling river. A separate buffet had been served by d professional hygienic chefs. D inviters swaggered into d place adorning d magnanimous grace. D uninvited people of d ship joined d swarm to enhance d beauty of d function. D small children screeched in joy attacking d dessert counters. "Everything is perfect" Swayam heaved a sigh of relief. "After all, idea kiski tii?" Sharon locked her arms leaning on his shoulder. "I can't believe it, aaj Taani ki engagement ho rahi hai. She yet seem like a little kid to me." He fancied d growth of his little sister to bravado young lass.

******

Rey pranced in his room heavily. His fists blenched into rigid rocks. His heart thudded in sorrow. He closed his eyes clutching arms in his tousled hairs.

"Can I have a seat beside u" Rey asked. "Sorry, brother" Rohan quickly dropped into d place. Taani winked an apologetic look. It was on d first day of her college entry. From d time he had seen her, he was lost. Her casual care free attitude won him triumphantly. Her cute gesture of pardon for no fault of her had impressed him.

"Ouch...." Taani cried in d fear of whipped by d floor. Rey held her in his arms from d back. "Thank u" She brushed his ear, before leaving him alone. It was on one day, while she was rushing to d lab. Her retaliating thanksgiving in a husky romantic way had really tempted him.

"Tum!" Taani puzzled cng Rey at d footsteps of her house. "Hann....Mein....." He said in a trance of her conjure. It was when his father dragged him to a dinner at his business friend which accidentally turned out to be Swayam.

"U look gorgeous" Rey complimented, tucking her hairs behind to which she blushed. Thanks to Rohan who was thirsty because of which, Taani entered d kitchen while she rattled to find a jug of juice from d fridge and Rey sneaked in to have a moment with her privately.

"I feel very special being with u" Rey kissed her cheek. "Me 2" She ruffled his hairs n walked home. One night, Rey and Taani left back at college completing some work. Then after, Rey dropped her home and complimented.

"U dare to kiss me, Mr. Rey Singhania" Taani challenged. "There u see" He locked d door of his room, blocking her in between his arms which were plastered on d wall. He leaned without touching her and attacked her lips in a smooth polite kiss. D day when friends had night out at Nil's place, Taani challenged him because of his boasting easy deal in kissing girls. D very first kiss of them.

"Wo.... Mein....Wo......." Taani fumbled feebly in d fear of confessing. "Haan, Taani....Wo...Tum.......Kya?" She looked him. "Do u love me?" He asked brazenly. "Itna aasani se nahi, Mr.Rey Singhania. She pushed him n ran away blushing feverishly. Both were sure of their feelings towards each other. He made sure to freak her out to propose him first.

Every single moment they cherished, flooded back. It increased his pain. He couldn't bear it. He stuttered directly marching to his dad's room.

******

Up above d balcony attached to d open deck area, Taani swooped gazing all d arrangements down. Her long hairs flew selflessly in d chattering wind. Her red lehenga met d surface in urgency. D glistening golden jewels all over her body signified her freshness. D moisture of d sea had vaporized into her body, icing her as a SNOWWHITE. She looked as a GODESS OF LOVE N PURITY. She caught her bhai n bhabi welcoming d guests warmly. Rajveer shimmered as a head of d myth Gods, in differentiate blazed by golden kurta. Gang boys mobbed up, striving to flirt with some foreign chicks who gave a damn to them while d girls patronized their looks, correcting it like several times. Rey wasn't present among them while she didn't find Rohan 2. Finally, d night was here, which was patrolling d correct time to either ruin 3 lives or protect it. She was ready. She was indeed ready to face d most beauteous horrible night of her life which would squash her equations with d most beloved people of hers.