Chapter Nine

Hawks, who could still hear all of your moans even though you had suppressed a lot of them was having a harder time than he thought he would. He couldn't just leave you in a room, you needed food and water at some point, but right now, you were busy helping yourself and before he could help you, you had to help yourself. Plus, to him it kind of felt as though he was holding you captive, seeing as he had you locked in a room and not going in unless it was a hundred percent necessary.

He groaned into his hands, hearing your moans was doing absolutely nothing for him and he needed to avoid hearing them, it didn't matter which part of the apartment he went to, because it was so deadly quiet everywhere else he could still hear your pleasure filled moans on one of the toys, how he wished it was his cock you were bouncing on, taking your own pleasure and giving it priority because you had to get rid of the burning.

"Fuck. I need to leave and fast, otherwise this problem isn't going away" He mumbled to himself, looking down at his growing tent. He thought it was wrong to just pull his cock out and masturbate to your noises, he wouldn't lie, he found you highly attractive and to hear you going insane over his scent gave him a sense of dominant pride, the type of pride that would lead him to making reckless decisions.

He needed a release but it wasn't right for him to just go at it when you would probably smell his scent as it would get stronger the closer he came to his own release, he couldn't lead you on like that. It wasn't fair or right. Plus you were completely out of your own state of mind and thinking clearly, there's no way he's going to let you do anything you will obviously regret once you were back to how you normally were.

He sighed and went out to sit on the balcony, looking at the sun peering over the towering glass paned buildings. Putting his headphones on and listening to some music to try and drown put the sounds of your arousal would hopefully help him get rid of his own problem and hopefully if he could avoid as much contact as possible from now until the end of the cycle he would be completely fine. Yet what he seemed to fail in remembering was that people have to eat, go the toilet and shower. If he didn't want to keep you as a prisoner he needed to let you out of the room and control himself the best he could.