➤ Chapter : 6

Jungkook's POV

I woke up early next morning. In actual, I couldn't sleep all night thinking if I'll be able to do what I've decided or end up giving up at last moment.

For giving lights to those thoughts and make the right decision, I had enough time as it was just 5 of morning now.

.....

Did I say I had enough time ? Well, I was terribly wrong ,it's almost the time of yugyeom's arrival and here I am! panicking as to what should I do. I wasted my hours thinking and still no concrete decission till now.

I opened the closest and then the drawer to take a look at my panties collection. I touched the silk fabric of the eye pleasing piece of cloth; the smoothness ,the beauty and the memories of comfort it provided when I last time worn it at home made me so light from inside.

I bit my lower lip ,took a break then with nervousness but excitement I started rummaging my hand more into the drawer.

My eyes examined every panty I picked while my mind was working on choosing the right one to wear.

*Sees classic briefs* ; "Naah, too old fashioned" . I threw it away on bed.

*Sees Hipster* ; "It's cute, but these waistbands probably gonna dig in my flesh if I wear it for this long day" ,I threw it while shaking my head.

*Sees Thongs* ; "No Jungkook! Who wears thongs for school ? Never!" ,I crushed the panty in ball and threw it away too, but why am I feeling my face burn ?

....

With lots of throwing, tsking and confusion, my hand finally picked up a black nylon fabric, which fits perfect to all the criteria of panty in my mind for first time wearing it on day of school.

Wait ! When did I decide I'm wearing panty to school ?

I was just looking in the drawer ?

I held my head in confusion ,more like in anxiousness and went straight to take a bath after realizing I was late.

I took a quick shower and when I came out with towel wrapped around my abdomen, I started searching for my boxers . Although, my eyes again fell on my panty .A whine of frustration escaped my mouth and with a stomping foot I picked the fabric up and worn it before my thoughts could take another turn.

I dragged my feet towards the mirror and with a slow motion and heavy mood, I unwrapped the towel from my waist.

As soon as the damp clothe dropped on the floor, semi naked me was visible on the glass in front.

I bit my lower lip looking at the reflection of myself which did the same; bit on the almost red flesh out of my lips.

By gulping, I trailed my eyes down until my cheeks were heated by what my eyes witnessed.

This is the first time I'm wearing this french cut panty, on top of that, I'm going to go school wearing same.

I tilted my head at side while looking at the reflection of my lower half. I then smiled and Swing my hips to right side ,then at left while placing my palms on waist.

Panty's high waist bands are made up of black fishnets, which are hugging my waist perfectly, with lower cut leg which is a see through sheer around the uppermost and widest part of my thighs. I hate my thighs, they're too fat and bulky , but I always realize I don't quite hate them when I wear something so beautiful like my panties.

Now that I look at this beautiful piece of cloth hugging me so beautifully, I see no reason to not wear it everyday. I feel so beautiful, comfortable and escastic from inside.