➤ Chapter : 15

The following day Jungkook woke up with the blushiest cheeks and the widest smile the pale walls of his room would've ever whitnessed on his face. The never before experienced uprising stomach churning sensations Jungkook suffering staring at his bandaged feet was a sight to be whitnessed by even the hasty sky of the dawn.

"Did... Sunbae bandage my ankle ?" An unbelievable whisper escaped Jungkook's lips as the tip of his finger touched and poked on the bandage to see if that's real.

Acknowledging he wasn't dreaming anymore, he first tried to remain collected but shortly enough his demeanor broke and the melted boy fell back on his back, yanked the covers over his head and tossed all over the bed like a baby seal.

However, before he could entirely get devoured by his fluff feelings, the notification bell of his phone shattered his moment.

Attending unforeseen text, Jungkook glanced at the wall watch displaying quarter past seven, and uttered, "did Yuggie wake up early on Sunday ? How unbelievable." He snickered and squirmed on bed lazily until his finger reached to his phone placed on side table.

Yawning and streching his neck at side, Jungkook ultimately unlocked his phone, however as soon as he did, his yawn died down in a vague wince, "who is it ?" Jungkook asked himself at the notification showing "Unknown" number ,hence as soon as he clicked on it..

"Good morning ?" Jungkook's head titled at side as his eyebrows lift up in confused arch, "..My love ?" His lips snuggled up in unconscious pout as his brain tried to process the unusual early morning text.

"I'm sure, only dad, Yuggie, grandpa, bambam and Eunwoo have my number..." Jungkook's fingers began to pick the delicate skin of his puckered lips, "I don't even know anyone besides them." He figured and again stared at text, not even willingg to reply back.

A juncture passed in bewilderness, and Jungkook ultimately tossed his phone aside concluding someone either texted on wrong number mistakingly or it is a prank by non other than Bambam. Furthermore, He strolled to washroom with a yawn, starting his day with no further delay.

Jungkook had to work his part-time job starting the very same day, therefore he determined to start it early to compensate the loss of first day. He had a shower, made and finished breakfast then left his home, desiring to stop at Yugyeom's house and meet the pup he saved few weeks ago, on the first day of his uni.

When he arrived at Kim's huge mansion, he met Yugyeom's mother while Yugyeom was still fast asleep. Knowing how important sleep is to Yugyeom, Jungkook didn't bother to wake his friend up ,instead spent his quality time with the beloved pup Bam, who was deeply affectionate to Jungkook even though they hardly sees each other.

Looking through Jungkook's point of view, he believed Bam had grown so rapidly in just a few weeks of span. Hence knowing, Bam is healthy, happy and has a huge place for himself to live, Jungkook can't help but forget about every struggle, sadness, stress and drama running in his life and want to focus making his life better enough so he can afford to someday bring Bam home and maybe give him little sisters and brothers to play with.