➤ Chapter : 17

Despite running after Jimin right away, Jungkook lost Jimin's trace and sighed in distress as he halted by the hallway with his bag clutched in arms.

The boy swirled his head in all possible directions but only earned judging stares of students towards his panting figure. Therefore he decided that he'll drop that parcel at Jimin's locker and wish for Jimin to accept it when he sees. Already forgetting the fact that Jimin once told him about NOT approving anything which people leave in his locker.

Nonetheless, daring to play with fire for the reason he himself didn't know, Jungkook stepped towards Jimin's locker while gulping and sparing little nervous glances everywhere however as soon as the boy was about to reach to the locker with paper bag in his palm,

"What are you doing to Jimin oppa's locker ?"

Jungkook swore his heart jumped out of his chest as a lean figure of a girl obstructed his vision,

"N-nothing." Jungkook replied as he hid his hand behind back,

"You think I can't tell that you were trying to put something in oppa's locker?!"

"It was just..jus-"

"Don't you know he never accepts things from others ? What are you trying to show then ? That he'll accept yours ??" The students around rolled their eyes on Jungkook or simply scoffed as she continued, "I knew you were always attention hungry, but now I know you're delusional as w-"

"Who's delusional ?" The hallway went pin drop silent as soon as they heard a peculiar tone of voice which can't be anyone's other than,

"Sunbae.." Jungkook whimpered in teary eyes as he didn't understand why people constantly raised objection to his actions while they themselves do the same things.

"What are you hiding at your back ?" Jimin questioned as he strode towards Jungkook and 'accidently' shoved his shoulder into the girl's, making her trip away from the way.

Jungkook's candy gazes magnified as he had presently realised he did was delusional to think Jimin will act out of his character just for somebody like Jungkook, thus he clenched the bag more securely behind as he stepped back, "N-nothing."

As Jimin carried a next step forward with his eyes fixed on Jungkook's arm, Jungkook staggered one more step back , thus instantly raising suspicion in Jimin's brain as he arched his brow when Jungkook blabbered, "I-I'm late for the class, I'll get go-"

And before Jungkook could turn back, he was ceased in place by Jimin's hand clasping tight on his waist, making Jungkook feel like blacking out when Jimin appeared closer and closer. Jungkook's gazes were glued on Jimin's salacious orbs, blocking his senses right away and making him unable to comprehend when Jimin's fingers began to tip toe on Jungkook's waist inch by inch till they reached to his back. And before Jungkook registered, the parcel from his back was gone.

"What is this ?" Not only Jungkook but whole mob of students entered back to earth by Jimin's question after whitnessing an unexpected activity.

Jungkook, whose eyes and mouth were still wide open, now stumbled a little and grabbed the cold frame of lockers for needed support while he took a deep breath before looking down, "I... I bought it for you." Jungkook ultimately mumbled in barely audible voice and a tone which was genuine yet cautious.

"Jimin sunbae, You've helped me a lot of times even though I was being stubborn and disrespectful to you." Jungkook whispered with his head down as Jimin silently listened to him while folding his arms, " I know it won't justify any of my stupid acts from past but... but I wanted to sh-show you how much your kindness mean to me and how thankful I am of you." Jungkook bit his lower lip and squeezed his eyes shut as he finished the last line.