➤ chapter : 7

When Charlotte kept ranting , Jimin could only think he had enough of these dramas. Lately, thread of events kept meddling with his peace and the current situation wasn't helping it either, instead it provoked the hidden rage within him.

As Jimin turned and eyed the blamed boy from a far , he saw the reason. The reason why the peace of his mind was interfered and hindered by just anyone.
Before that small coward stepped in the University, no one dared to intrude in Jimin's buisness ,and so far even Charlotte didn't show any kind of rebellious nature . But since the smaller came around, it's been like the flow of wind changed, the former image of Jimin in everyone's eyes weakened and they completely lost the track of how they should behave infront of him.

Jimin blamed it all on Jungkook.

Seeing loosened terror in everyone's eyes for him ,his ego striked until his nerves twitched, palms fisted and teeth clashed together . And blinded by the fury, he marched towards the smaller with eyes of predator but not even aware of what he's intended to do .

His mind was just aimlessly screaming , ' I, Park Jimin, doesn't allow this nuisance , not anymore. Whoever tried to meddle before ,never stood unharmed for long ,then whom the fuck this little coward think he is ? Isn't he scared ? What does he think, I won't harm him ? If he does then let me fucking change that for once and all , let me fucking show him and everyone standing here ,who the fuck Park Jimin is !'

Jimin strode big steps and nearly lounged on smaller while gripping his collar in process.

Sudden force pulling Jungkook upwards scared him ,his legs fumbled. At this point, Jimin had harshly yanked Jungkook so near to himself , almost making Jungkook's legs to loose gravity and fly mid air by the amount of strength Jimin was using to tow him.

Jimin's grip on Jungkook's collar just compacted more ,his teeth clashing while his eyes were burning hole looking down at the boy who had his lips sealed together as if he was ceasing his voice to come out.
Jimin's blood boiled ,his forehead veins pulsated as he took a shaky breath and opened his mouth to shout ;only then, a loud bang interrupted him , it was Charlotte . She dropped the chair intentionally and pretended it was an accident just because she couldn't bear seeing Jimin and Jungkook close any longer.

A hiss of fright escaped Jungkook's mouth as he was expecting a punch or atleast a slap already. This was the moment when Jimin froze on his spot, his palms loosened their grip, his eyes showed sign of contemplation and his lips opened and closed as he was at loss of words all of a sudden.

Jungkook realized he made a sound which Jimin hates  ,so he immediately put his palms on his mouth while trying to not close his eyes as Jimin hates that too. Something in Jimin started ruminating, he slowly let the boy slip until he was back on his feet again.

Charlotte looked at both of them with her furious eyes, she clearly saw Jimin softening ,which triggered and bothered her to the point where she decided to take the matter in her own hands and marched towards Jungkook. Without saying anything, she stretched her palm high and with full of her strength she aimed it towards Jungkook's cheek . However, Jimin worked faster than devil himself and before Charlotte could even touch a strand of Jungkook's hair , Jimin pulled Jungkook onto him until he was being embraced and tossed in different direction .

Jimin's eyes burned, he felt ten times angrier than he felt before. He was holding Charlotte's wrist in mid air by one hand while his other hand was pressed on boy's head which was burried in his neck .

"CHARLOTTE!" Jimin growled questionably while glaring at her.

Charlotte was un-bothered by Jimin's tone , rather she was distressing seeing the view infront of her. "You shameless bitch !" She spat bitterly ,not even looking at Jimin, who was asking her to talk to him .