││2ND FLOWER۞

...

I have stayed in that place without sun for a very long time. Many things happen, many memories have been engraved in my mind—good or bad. All of them are precious memories I have. A treasure no one can steal but time. Many have hated the decision that was made of letting me live. But there I was still alive following like a lost puppy to that man who now owns my life.

Somehow, even I was someone who was under slavery from before, for uncountable years. He doesn't seem to treat me as one. He doesn't order me around nor told me off. He just let me follow him. He never spokes to me after showing me to a room.

"This will be your room. You can do as you like for now but once you wake up you'll be doing work till you regret falling in this abyss."

The door opens to a room with no windows, with a large bed that can fit ten kids, it was so pretty that I can't help but cried. I, who never once own anything and lose the hope of living comes in a term in this new reality. Somehow it seems unreal. How can it be real? I fall to my knees as I cried, out of happiness, confusion, and grateful that I still able to survive.

"What a crybaby... tsk. It is as expected of humans. Your tears made me want to crush you." I heard a high pitch voice of the flying beast that speaks the words of a human.

"...tears won't bring you any comfort of any kind." The person says in a monotone voice, he seems rather a person who realizes this was the case to him too. As if his words bring forth meaning and emotions from deep within him. I wanted to ask him that time. But I wasn't able to.

But when I have gained the answers, his honesty. In a time, where I wasn't the only human in this place but with another child with ginger hair that is under his care.

"the world is a cruel place, no tears can bring back what is lost... time... lives... cant be returned. That's why you needed to make sure you have the straight to take them back. To be the strongest to overcome even the divine."

His honesty is coated with a vengeance and deep loath to who wronged him. hearing his honesty, I felt suffocate as if I can feel it deep in my heart. Such strange emotions made me cried yet again. Even though I promise to never cry. Maybe because I am not unfortunate as some as destiny takes more of their luck and cause them more misfortune. 

"then if you need help, I'll help you!" 

was my honest reply to him that time, he stared at me for a while before he patted my head and for the first time, he smiled. "thank you but this war is mine... " his words sound sad as if he somehow knows what might lies once his plan has been followed and succeed. 

۞ HONESTY││2ND FLOWER۞

...

A wild ginger appears! whos that ginger ?!